Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao would beat Paul Williams handily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus christ manny is good but beat Paul Williams?

i can't see it it would be a suicide mission going after Williams the only two fights Manny should be looking at is Mayweather or Mosley coz they will be the most lucrative

and yes if you put Paul in there with Ricky he would tear him apart

the only reason Manny knocked him out as quick as he did was because Ricky was running into punches like an idiot

let's see Manny deal with Floyd first before we start asking him to fight a Klitscho or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
      PEOPLE stop it. Manny is great but not superman or the GREATEST. The GREATEST belongs to Ali, plain and simple. Styles make fights and pacquiao and cotto would both be crushed by Williams. That is why Margarito crushed Cotto but cotto beat mosley, who crushed margarito.
      2 Years ago when the fantasy fight talk were going on that Pac will fight DLH, hatton & PBF, MOst of you said Pac will be murdered by any of these Bigger guys. Some ridiculed & said Pac is no Superman. Pac has done almost the impossible. But We still don't call him Superman. You guys still thinks a Guy like Pwill will just murder pac. I tell you guys... Pac will beat Pwill easy!!!

After what Pwill shown last weekend, After I saw how Quintana schools Pwill. This will be easy fight for Pac. Unfortunately Pwill can only Draw less than 3,000 fans. It probably will not happen.

Comment

bumppppppp

Comment

martinez > williams > mayweather. true story.

Comment

Working...
          X