Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXERS and TRAINERS make their Mayweather/Pacquiao picks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOXERS and TRAINERS make their Mayweather/Pacquiao picks.

This Boricua got Manny by UD.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      This Boricua got Manny by UD.

Peace.
      How many of you are there?

Comment

Miranda's Mayweather impression was funny. Miranda said "Mayweather has Pacquiao studied in his book". Not literally in his book but in his head. Most seem to be picking Mayweather and have their explanation for that. Those who picked Pacquiao really have no explanation. I find that weird because I can easily explain why Pacquiao could possibly win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Miranda's Mayweather impression was funny. Miranda said "Mayweather has Pacquiao studied in his book". Not literally in his book but in his head. Most seem to be picking Mayweather and have their explanation for that. Those who picked Pacquiao really have no explanation. I find that weird because I can easily explain why Pacquiao could possibly win.
          Did I ever tell you about my "near miss' with Pantera?

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
            Did I ever tell you about my "near miss' with Pantera?
            Nope, what happened there?

Comment

Manny Pacqioa always has his hands down?? LMAO! I agree that Floyd may win, but Manny PAcquiao always has his hands down?? LOL That's the dumbest **** iv'e heard! He always has his hands on his fukin face, where did all this PAcquiao has his hands down come from? Floyd is the one that keeps his hands down!!

Comment

pacman has that speed and broken rhythem. Which works against fighters like cotto or dlh, not vs mayweather.

Comment

The only boxing "superstar" I had heard of in the second video is Edison Miranda.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Nope, what happened there?
                    I'm in san Juan with this honey. I was staying at the Ritz-Carlton which is right next to the El San Juan Hotel. Right on that same strip, there's this little orange-colored strip mall with a CVS or Duane Reade or something. So, I'm walking through the parking lot to grab some stuff from that Duane Reade.

Who do I see in the parking lot? Edison Miranda. I say what's up, cause he is just there chilling. He nods and smiles, maybe surprised that someone recognized him. I intend to get my babe the stuff she needs, and come back outside to kick it with Pantera.

I'm inside like, literally, five minutes. I come back out and dude is gone. Damn.

I'm generally not a boxer stalker. I've been to alot of fights and met/seen alot of guys and generally just say hello and keep moving. But I really wanted to speak to Miranda. He has always seemed like a cool, funny guy. Since I was staying in the area, i kept my eyes open the rest of the weekend. Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X