Bernard Hopkins - "Floyd makes the black community look bad"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    OK, I'll say this:

Anyone who thinks I'm racist is either a ****ing clown, new to the forums and has no idea what they are talking about, or just looking for an argument. Possibly all 3. Go **** yourselves with the largest broomstick you can buy.
    You are pretty racist tho

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You are pretty racist tho

j/k
      Mr Floyd is more racist though.

He's also a punk.

ANd *****s are just as smart as him.

Which by measuring... my Lab is smarter.

Comment

i'm still waiting for the link.

but wait, hasnt floyd been pulling the race card likewise?

"If you're rich, you're a rich n-----," he said. "If you're poor, you're a poor n----. If you're smart, you're a smart n-----. At the end of the day, they still look at me as a n-----."

"There are certain things you think about. If Floyd Mayweather was white, I'd be the biggest athlete in America. The biggest, the biggest. I know that for a fact."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4478216

Comment

Originally posted by barafranca View Post
          http://www.rollingout.com/insidespor...-fighting.html

I think this is what the TS is referring to
          aight thanks. i saw bhop on mosely's side when SSM challenged floyd for a fight and floyd came out with his famous "but we play basketball together" line. lolz

Comment

no link, no rap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              I love it when non-blacks make that decision for us.
              hahahahahaha true true

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                no link, no rap!!!
                http://www.rollingout.com/insidespor...-fighting.html

Comment

lol.....he is miles better than hopkins himself.......****ing cheating scumbag.......

Comment

Floyd acts nouveau riche. Colour doesnt really come in to it,you find a lot of people who suddenly come into vast sums of money act with vulgarity and a total lack of class,people of all colour do that,and Floyd does it to a toe curlingly embarrasing degree. It doesnt have **** to do with the colour of his skin though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                      Floyd acts nouveau riche. Colour doesnt really come in to it,you find a lot of people who suddenly come into vast sums of money act with vulgarity and a total lack of class,people of all colour do that,and Floyd does it to a toe curlingly embarrasing degree. It doesnt have **** to do with the colour of his skin though.

Still, he's the best fighter I've ever seen fight in a ring of boxing and in my book the one truly ATG for this generation. I think i forgive him those flaws. He's a fighter not a politician nor a good will ambassador.

Comment

Working...
                      X