• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.rollingout.com/insidespor...-fighting.html

I think this is what the TS is referring to

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      He's right! ...
      I don't believe he said that but even if he did my take is this: Anybody who judges the black community or any other race or ethnicity based on one person doesn't have an opinion worth listening too because that would make them a racist. With that said this kind of thread contributes nothing and there is no redeeming quality to them.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        I love it when non-blacks make that decision for us.
        Isn't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard Hopkins View Post
          He is a great fighter and will be remembered as one of the greats. But apart from boxing, he sends a bad message. The message he gives is that you can disrespect money. He is a stereotype of what corporate America thinks about black athletes.
          http://www.rollingout.com/insidespor...-fighting.html
          This most be the quote, Floyd is far from an ideal role model for anyone, but bhop is definately not the one to criticize anyone.

Comment

Bernard is a moron. Throwing a the flag of another country on the floor then saying in your 40s ''That was gangsta'' does wonders for the black community.

Along with getting his ass whipped by a white boy. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Bernard is a moron. Throwing a the flag of another country on the floor then saying in your 40s ''That was gangsta'' does wonders for the black community.

Along with getting his ass whipped by a white boy. lol.
              Bernard Hopkins "Ill never lose to a white boy."
              Last edited by Adamantium; 12-06-2009, 07:55 AM.

Comment

wtf wasnt he the **** that burnt puerto rico flag before the triandiad fight and then went on to say that he would never loose to a white boy and he thinks pbf makes the black community look bad,haha what a hater

Comment

the same b-hop who threw down the PR flag, and said I will never lose to a white boy.

He's just jealous that Floyd is the number 1 african american boxer today.

Comment

BERNARD HOPKINS ir right about FLOYD.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      I don't believe he said that but even if he did my take is this: Anybody who judges the black community or any other race or ethnicity based on one person doesn't have an opinion worth listening too because that would make them a racist. With that said this kind of thread contributes nothing and there is no redeeming quality to them.
                      OK, I'll say this:

Anyone who thinks I'm racist is either a ****ing clown, new to the forums and has no idea what they are talking about, or just looking for an argument. Possibly all 3. Go **** yourselves with the largest broomstick you can buy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X