Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** MOVE ALERT! So now that Manny agrees... Floyd wants it at 154 w/ 10oz gloves?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    yea..it makes no sense. I mean, the way certain pac fans diss Floyd on here, Manny should be running to fight to be this, "overrated, coward, fraud" named Mayweather.
    I like both of them but Like you said some of these fans take it to much to the butt.
    I mean its ok to cheer for your favorite boxer but why slam Floyd?
    PAc made a bunch of demands on Cotto and Cotto just agreed and fought.
    Why don't Pac just agree and fight too?

Comment

• I am a Mayweather fan but I think thread starter has all the reasons to question my idol's real motives.

Comment

• manny was going to fight yuri foreman at 154 but when floyd mentions 154 he a ***** lol. haters are funny

Comment

• i still can't believe this ****. this is totally unacceptable ***** move by Floyd.

Floyd said it's "easy work, easy fight" then he wants the fight to be at 154 and 10oz gloves. what a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
            i still can't believe this ****. this is totally unacceptable ***** move by Floyd.

Floyd said it's "easy work, easy fight" then he wants the fight to be at 154 and 10oz gloves. what a joke.

espn has already reported that Floyd agreed to fight at 47. So why do you keep bringing this up?

There is a thread about Floyd agreeing to 47 , check it out if you a real honest boxing fan.

Comment

• Espn also said the fight would be on May 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                according to roach,they were gonna fight yuri foreman at 154 in march anyways,so please explain tha difference.

how is asking for a fight at 154 any different than manny draining cotto to 145????
                Cotto (Mosley, Margarito) that Mayweather supposed to fight to prove his fake legacy but then he decided to retired his tail inside his anus.

Anyway, 154? is Floyd has some kind of belts like Yuri Foreman so that the fight at least meaningful at 154? 10lbs gloves?
                Last edited by whirlwind; 12-04-2009, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• lol at the logic of SOME posters here in BS.

If "God is love" and "love is blind"; therefore, "God is blind".
                  Last edited by myCoCainE; 12-04-2009, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyi View Post
                    I am a Mayweather fan but I think thread starter has all the right reasons to question my idol's real motives.
                    Thank you...

Comment

• the fight is at 147 and yall still crying. lmao get a life

Comment

Working...
                      X