Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** MOVE ALERT! So now that Manny agrees... Floyd wants it at 154 w/ 10oz gloves?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach Webb is just as shook as the Mayweathers, LOL. He's on every Manny/Floyd thread haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      Why don't you post something meaningful FOR A CHANGE, and explain the rationale behind Floyd's actions.
      you make another silly thread that was not needed.

You tried to call Floyd out for wanting to fight in March, BUT ROACH said it first.

Floyd accepts the March date, now he is "you know what" for accepting and he is a coward because March is too early.

you are not showing any consistency

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        something to ponder based on Roach's statements if what he said is true:

wasn't Manny going to fight Yori Foreman at 54 in March??
        I was giving you the benefit of a doubt, but I'm now convinced that you are.... how can I put this..... well, there is only one word that would encapsulate an accurate description of your reasoning.... STUPID.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
          Coach Webb is just as shook as the Mayweathers, LOL. He's on every Manny/Floyd thread haha.
          Shook..come on man. I'm just on a mission to call those ppl out who didn't listen to Roach the last fews days but what he said today is now the gospel!

its all love over here!

I aint mad one bit, very excited they both agreed...vote in my thread why you at Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            I was giving you the benefit of a doubt, but I'm now convinced that you are.... how can I put this..... well, there is only one word that would encapsulate an accurate description of your reasoning.... STUPID.
            yea..typical...take personal shots when you don't have much to say. I get it.

carry on.

Comment

It's all conjecture. There hasn't been anything official from Mayweather mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
                It's all conjecture. There hasn't been anything official from Mayweather mouth.
                yea..i think this will help clear things up a bit.

Comment

Perro,

you know i subscribe to all your threads....keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    another one of your silly threads..the last one didn't turn out to well once Manny agreed..

so now you are back to believing Roach??

interesting.
                    according to roach,they were gonna fight yuri foreman at 154 in march anyways,so please explain tha difference.

how is asking for a fight at 154 any different than manny draining cotto to 145????

Comment

Coach Webb is a funny guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X