Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** MOVE ALERT! So now that Manny agrees... Floyd wants it at 154 w/ 10oz gloves?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd really asked for it, I doubt he believes Pacquiao's team would ever agree to it...

Probably made the offer for the hell of it...or he feels that if Pac was gonna fight Foreman at 154, why can't he fight me at 154? ...

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      Are you kidding me? Told you all Floyd was a *****. He didn't think Manny would agree to the fight, so now, he's either, trying to find a way out or negotiate some clearly unfair advantages. First a March date, which is too damn soon, now 154lbs and 10oz Gloves!?! OMG! This Floyd character is something else.
      Ummmm no. Floyd and they made the deal and THEN Arum went to see PACMAN.

Don't make foolish statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Are you kidding me? Told you all Floyd was a *****. He didn't think Manny would agree to the fight, so now, he's either, trying to find a way out or negotiate some clearly unfair advantages. First a March date, which is too damn soon, now 154lbs and 10oz Gloves!?! OMG! This Floyd character is something else.
        [IMG]http://www.moonbattery.com/*****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          If Floyd really asked for it, I doubt he believes Pacquiao's team would ever agree to it...

Probably made the offer for the hell of it...or he feels that if Pac was gonna fight Foreman at 154, why can't he fight me at 154? ...
          Because Yuri holds the title at 154lbs, there's no reason why Manny should fight Floyd at 154lbs because there's nothing Floyd can offer at 154lbs and Manny is a WW champion at 147lbs. It's not that hard to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Guys this was for a reason..of course Mayweather ain't gonna fight at 154...but it keeps manny from trying to get him to go to 145..

So now it will look like Floyd compromised down to 147, when he had no intent to fight at 154 anyway.

WHereas, if he had just said 147...guarantee Pac would have said, no, 145
            Someone with a brain.

Comment

un****inbelievable. 154lb, 10 oz gloves? wtf? what a ***** move.

easy work my ass!

Comment

DUUUUUUUUDES...! Listen to Team Gayweather, MANNY IS DUCKING FLOYD!!1

LMFAO.

Comment

Very lame argument that Floyd is being clever. Imagine what you would have said if Roach wanted to fight at 135 lol.

Comment

haha, they will fight foreman at 154 but not floyd. but before roach wanted to fight at 145....they are nothing but cherry pickers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X