Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well moving on..Mayweather vs. Mosley!!! Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mosley looks to be a man on a mission and he is hungry but i think the margs fight is making him out to be a monster that he is not cotto clearly beat him to the punch early in their fight and then outboxed him in the later rounds if cotto can match speed with shane and outbox him mayweather is going to make him look old in the ring shane is going to bring the fight to mayweather because im sure he feels he is the stronger man and it should be interesting early but i like may by ud

Comment

Even though Mosley eats jabs and straight rights consistently, his style will make it close.

If they ever fight, he's gonna hold and explode to negate the shoulder roll defense. And make Floyd uncomfortable, Floyd is not gonna win it going away.

Comment

Cotto wasn't beating Mosley with speed,it was timing & power!!I don't get how anyone thinks that floyd's footwork & defense is gonna be enough to beat Shane!!If floyd doesn't stand his ground,Mosley will run through him!!

Comment

PBF wins every round

Comment

Comment

I'd give Mosley a really good chance at winning this even though I think Mayweather will win, people really shouldn't count Mosley out. He has retained enough of his athletic ability to give Mayweather trouble and he has Richardson in his corner now, Richardson should be able to come up with a pretty good gameplan.

Comment

wow, im surprised no floyd fans voted Mayweather by KO. I guess not all Floyd fans on boxingscene are delusional.

but yeah, Mayweather by UD. Only way shane is winning this one is if he knocks floyd out... doubt that will happen...

Comment

Working...
                X