Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants rjj vs. green REMATCH? rjj was unintentionally hit in the BACK OF HIS HEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    OMG @ all these people who want the rematch.

They want RJJ to die.
    Die from a guy who stopped Roy by punching Roys gloves!

Comment

When Roy was wobbled it wasn't from that big right hand.. when the ref broke them 10 seconds before the stoppage, you could see roy was on shaky legs.. That was from body shots, uppercuts, and a few flush shots to the side of the dome, after pushing Roy's guard away.

I think it makes business sense for Bhop to say it was a robbery, because now he can still do the Jones fight. And sure enough, everyone is marionetteing that cat to the fullest

I just don't think it makes sense to put Roy through 12 round with Danny Green, after seeing what happened in 1.

Comment

He hit the neck, clearly, and it reverberated throughout his spine and took his legs from him.

I was just hit with a similar shot in sparring today.. Made me think of this fight.

Have you ever even boxed?

No, huh?
        .mann ur blind... that shot got him in the back of the head... did u see when roy got up?!?1 he was dazed his eyes were out.. just the same way he was when he fought johnson... so since ur such a badass... were u knocked out suukca?
        and i actually box... used to havent been to the gym in about a month.. ... i better shut up b4 u kick my ass;(
        and no i dont wanna see a rematch... why.. diffrent day same ****..

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
          .mann ur blind... that shot got him in the back of the head... did u see when roy got up?!?1 he was dazed his eyes were out.. just the same way he was when he fought johnson... so since ur such a badass... were u knocked out suukca?
          and i actually box... used to havent been to the gym in about a month.. ... i better shut up b4 u kick my ass;(
          and no i dont wanna see a rematch... why.. diffrent day same ****..
          How am I blind?

It was a neck shot..the impact was on the neck..after the impact his glove might have slid to the back of the head a bit, but there was no impact on the back of the head.

lol I'm not the toughest in the world, but I do ok. I didn't get knocked out, though the guy I was sparring had 20-30 lbs on me, but it rattled me a bit.

Dude was swinging for the fences.

Comment

the only part of the punch that hit him in the back of the head was greens glove when he was pulling it back - with no power.
            Roy is shot, he cant even take a glancing shot(cause thats how the punch ended up round the back - but with no power)

Comment

How am I blind?

It was a neck shot..the impact was on the neck..after the impact his glove might have slid to the back of the head a bit, but there was no impact on the back of the head.

lol I'm not the toughest in the world, but I do ok. I didn't get knocked out, though the guy I was sparring had 20-30 lbs on me, but it rattled me a bit.

Dude was swinging for the fences.
              man.. wtf.. that was a shot the head no doubt in my mind.. the IMPACT was on the head... did u see how roy head pop back after the impact?

roy was dazed cause of that.. i dont think if a shot to the neck would daze u.. ive gottten hit too on my neck its more a a pain with ur neck popin. lol but no dazin to the point of dazin ur eyes
              how long u been boxing mister?

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                How old are you? That seriously sounds like something a child would say.
                Stop feeding him attention. He never has anything worth contributing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  man.. wtf.. that was a shot the head no doubt in my mind.. the IMPACT was on the head... did u see how roy head pop back after the impact?

roy was dazed cause of that.. i dont think if a shot to the neck would daze u.. ive gottten hit too on my neck its more a a pain with ur neck popin. lol but no dazin to the point of dazin ur eyes
                  how long u been boxing mister?
                  This is good example of looking at the same footage, and seeing completely different scenarios.

When I was hit to the neck, it shook my head a bit..and.. the impact seemed to go all down my spine. I could see how getting hit harder that way,, or more flush or whatever, would take your legs.

I done 5 amateur fights.

Comment

This is good example of looking at the same footage, and seeing completely different scenarios.

When I was hit to the neck, it shook my head a bit..and.. the impact seemed to go all down my spine. I could see how getting hit harder that way,, or more flush or whatever, would take your legs.

I done 5 amateur fights.
                    ight...
                    u got any tapes? wat weight r u?

Comment

That's pretty much his best/last option, unless he's gonna retire, so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X