Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants rjj vs. green REMATCH? rjj was unintentionally hit in the BACK OF HIS HEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Jones has no punch resistance, and he doesn't have his reflexes he had back then which is now a bad combination. He needs to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      Screw that Aussie protected chump, I will beat him like his a punching-bag. Someone get my steroids!

Aussie chump won't come to the states because he is a protected fairy.
      lol...

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        He should if its in America. That Aussie IBO chump hit Roys gloves and barely landed on Roy. That IBO chump is such a V%#^na, he wouldn't dare step foot in America. His accuracy with that punch looks like ****, wow he beat a fighter by punching them in the back of the head/neck. That is so impressive not, and punching gloves.
        How old are you? That seriously sounds like something a child would say.

Comment

Green destroyed Roy and will be landing in the US in the near future. Freddie Kreuger talks as though Green is a coward , but rest assured he is a true warrior , with a lions heart , a granite chin and fists like bricks. He may not be the most talented boxer , but he wont back down from anyone , and whoever he fights next , win or lose , will know they have been in a war.

Comment

I dont want him to retire. He did under estimate him like most of his other losses. He hs more skill and speed but he was too cocky and feeling him out and got tagged simple as that. I dont want a rematch but I want Roy to finish his career on a high, end it on his terms. I dont want his fight to be a lose.Its tough to win at his age he is a legend and icon in the boxing world and its sad to see that happen to him.

PS. I hope Danny Green brings more big names to Oz, the atmosphere last night was excellent, loved it. I want to see more big names fight live its awesome, its a pitty we are surrounded by water its hard to make it in the world and draw big names.

Comment

nope don't want it. he's my favorite fighter but I just think green has some serious power and roy would just get caught again. roy doesn't have his reflexes anymore. he should just retire in peace.

Comment

Always been a RJ fan but, time to hang them up

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  it wasn't to the back of the head, it was to the neck

And no, he should not rematch Green.
                  ur a idiot... if it was to the neck.. he wouldnt been wobbled.. roy was completly out cause of that shot..

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                    ur a idiot... if it was to the neck.. he wouldnt been wobbled.. roy was completly out cause of that shot..
                    He hit the neck, clearly, and it reverberated throughout his spine and took his legs from him.

I was just hit with a similar shot in sparring today.. Made me think of this fight.

Have you ever even boxed?

No, huh?

Comment

OMG @ all these people who want the rematch.

They want RJJ to die.

Comment

Working...
                      X