Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants rjj vs. green REMATCH? rjj was unintentionally hit in the BACK OF HIS HEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    green dismantled him in one round...Do you hate RJJ? Why would you want him to go through 12 rounds of similar punishment?

Even if the stoppage was early, which I don't think it was, ask yourself honestly:

Could Roy have won that fight? Well?
    dis·man·tled

a. To take apart; disassemble; tear down.
    b. To put an end to in a gradual systematic way
    :

Green did neither

Comment

Maybe Roy could make it to the second round next time??

Comment

I love Roy, I dont know **** about Danny, but I do know that Danny destroyed him last night. A rematch would end in a similar fashion. Roy should hang em up.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Screw that Aussie protected chump, I will beat him like his a punching-bag. Someone get my steroids!

Aussie chump won't come to the states because he is a protected fairy, he only fought one fight in America!
          He has fought in America Canada Germany , Green will fight anybody anywhere ,, you really are a fukwit , I mean you always got some bull**** , Green could not beat Roy in a million years a few years back , but he was given a shot and given no chance trained like a man processed and was super strong and got Roy at the right time it was Danny triumph and highlight of his life and the time to walk away for a true great of the sport , credit where its due instead of always crying your same ol bull**** , protected fairy lol your a fuken idiot the guy will fight anybody although limited a tough no bull**** fighter .

Comment

Its a pitty that Danny is soooo under rated. I cant stand ppl who use the nation excuse. Oh your not from america your not good enough come invade the states and make it big first. Nah stuff that, boxing is a global sport and I say there is alot of under rated talent out there. Danny is for real and I hope he does take on another big name to silence the doubters again. He trains hard and has class towards other boxers. I sure hope he is the first of many aussie boxers to make a sound in the boxing world because we need more big names to come down under I love watching it live.

Comment

it wasn't to the back of the head, it was to the neck

And no, he should not rematch Green.

barely got hit in the back of his head.

Comment

it wasn't to the back of the head, it was to the neck

And no, he should not rematch Green.
                How was that to the neck? I'm seeing the he got hit in the back of his head.

Comment

No.........

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    How was that to the neck? I'm seeing the he got hit in the back of his head.
                    Whoa, I haven't seen this yet. It looks kind of like the side of his neck, maybe behind the ear, which would explain Jones losing his legs.

Comment

im going to be honest i thought it was legitimate when watching a ****ty frame by frame stream, but seeing the real thing it doesn't sit well with me at all, the punch was BS and so was the stopage

Comment

Working...
                      X