Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants rjj vs. green REMATCH? rjj was unintentionally hit in the BACK OF HIS HEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supRa View Post
    ight...
    u got any tapes? wat weight r u?
    im 172..but I fight at 168. I'm not too great at scientifically cutting weight like them pros do it, otherwise I guess I could try to do 160 or even 154...

I got a few tapes..or rather, coach has 'em. Whenever our gym fights usually the event is taped by his wife.

We had 4 fighters in the last amateur event here in the 7 cities, but they didn't have an opponent for me last time

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      Screw that Aussie protected chump, I will beat him like his a punching-bag. Someone get my steroids!

Aussie chump won't come to the states because he is a protected fairy, he only fought one fight in America!
      Your a ****** arn't you?

Comment

roy should retire

Comment

even jones jr wasnt making pathetic excuses like you dumbass American groupies!!!

Comment

I can't believe so many people want to see a rematch. The punch was a legit punch that landed around the ear or a little behind. It wasn't to the back of the head or anything. Jones actually thought he had the punch covered but he didn't.

Comment

Wasn't this fight supposed to be a "tuneup" for Roy?

God damn that went bad.

I still want to see him fight Bhop for old time sake, but I wouldn't pay for it. Hopefully it happens anyway.

Comment

Without the reflexes Roy used to have now he is nothing more than one of those guys you see on FNF look good for a minute then get knocked out. A lifetime of incorrect techniques finally caught up with him. Holding your right hand out like that and the left so low is good but Roy didn't even have a strong jab. It looked like the Khan-Prescott fight.

Comment

it was in the back of his head **** man dont fight your sparring partners

Comment

I thought it was behind the ear but you could see wher ethe fight was going. Green took glen Johnson's game plan and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by jump-man View Post
                      Roy wont go out out with a fluke punch hitting his neck and the back of his head.
                      I agree...

We will see Roy-B Hop 2 on regular HBO

Comment

Working...
                      X