No announcement yet.

Pac wont chase mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    Roach will devise a sure fire plan to get floyd to come to manny and he will pay dearly... It,s very rare that a trainer gets with a prize fighter and just click and that what roach and manny has... I can see them truly stopping mayweather in great fashion... We know floyd is a good fighter but he has never faced a fighter like pacman and i tell you something else, whatever floyd throw,manny will eat but, floyd will eat 3 more than manny... Can i get a co sign????

can i say "FAIL!" now?

Comment

We will see...manny got cotto to fight his fight and when cotto ran he got booed so once floyd start retreating and manny stands in the middle of the ring and tell floyd in front of all his fans to fight and stop running and the judges see that sht and the boos come from the audience floyd will look to fight or be forever known as not having the balls to fight, either way he,s fcked...
      what if manny is losing will he still stand in the middle of the ring tellin mayweather to fight or will he have no choice but to chase mayweather if mayweather is up on the scorecards

Comment

I can't believe some of you actually think Pac has a chance to win this fight, there isn't nothing in Pac's arsenal that Floyd can't handle.

Comment

We won't see something new from this fight. Floyd won't be able to see those punches and he'll get beat up.

Outboxing? Try outrunning a bullet?

Comment

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
            you don"t outbox mayweather!!!!!!!!!!!
            yup.

what manny should do in the middle of the ring is everytime floyd punches to throw at the same time. it doesn't matter if he lands or not. just everytime floyd throws that lead right or that jab to the body , just throw at the same time.

the hope is to discourage floyd from throwing those lead rights.

manny will eat some punches but a lot less than if floyd is not wary of throwing that lead right and starts tagging him with it.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              I can't believe some of you actually think Pac has a chance to win this fight, there isn't nothing in Pac's arsenal that Floyd can't handle.
              yup.

pac can't hurt floyd.

pac has no speed and punching power.

Comment

These *****s is surely in for a rude awakening!

Invisible floyd my ass! Fraud maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                  These *****s is surely in for a rude awakening!

Invisible floyd my ass! Fraud maybe...
                  floyd is invisible in boxing history.

floyd is not invincible though.

Comment

Roach will devise a sure fire plan to get floyd to come to manny and he will pay dearly... It,s very rare that a trainer gets with a prize fighter and just click and that what roach and manny has... I can see them truly stopping mayweather in great fashion... We know floyd is a good fighter but he has never faced a fighter like pacman and i tell you something else, whatever floyd throw,manny will eat but, floyd will eat 3 more than manny... Can i get a co sign????
                    The ******s on this forum never cease to amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      Bro......

Manny wont win the fight trying to outbox Floyd..........

Manny will come foward and get countered to death......
                      Co-sign & I like Manny Pacquiao

but IMO he wont be Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X