No announcement yet.

Pac wont chase mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac wont chase mayweather

Roach will devise a sure fire plan to get floyd to come to manny and he will pay dearly... It,s very rare that a trainer gets with a prize fighter and just click and that what roach and manny has... I can see them truly stopping mayweather in great fashion... We know floyd is a good fighter but he has never faced a fighter like pacman and i tell you something else, whatever floyd throw,manny will eat but, floyd will eat 3 more than manny... Can i get a co sign????

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    Roach will devise a sure fire plan to get floyd to come to manny and he will pay dearly... It,s very rare that a trainer gets with a prize fighter and just click and that what roach and manny has... I can see them truly stopping mayweather in great fashion... We know floyd is a good fighter but he has never faced a fighter like pacman and i tell you something else, whatever floyd throw,manny will eat but, floyd will eat 3 more than manny... Can i get a co sign????
    Bro......

Manny wont win the fight trying to outbox Floyd..........

Manny will come foward and get countered to death......

Comment

Roach will make the adjustment... Watch...

Comment

Roach isn't fighting... Pac is.

Pac will have to hope that Floyd gets into some kind of small exchange in order for him to land something. Otherwise, it will be a boxing lesson for him all night.

Comment

pacquiao will come in with 2 game plans.

plan 1 - rush mayweather. just go all out at the beginning of the fight. do as much damage as he can and go for the ko before mayweather gets accustomed to his speed and his style.

plan 2 - for when mayweather adjusts to pacquiao's speed and style after a few rounds. be a calm stalker. try to corner floyd by using your footwork and let the hands go only when floyd is in very close range. don't try to reach for mayweather. be patient and apply constant pressure to corner floyd or get him into the ropes. once mayweather is on the ropes or preferably in the corner then let the hands go in close range just trying to make contact. don't concentrate on the head , hit floyd in the arms , shoulders , chest , stomach , etc.

if plan 2 doesn't work and pacquiao is behind the scorecards then revert back to plan 1.

Comment

how about a no sign?

Comment

pacquiao has never faced a fighter like floyd either

Comment

Pac wont win a round..if he decides to sit back and try to outbox Floyd...Hell get embarassed and poicked apart because Floyd can beat Manny from the outside.

Comment

We will see...manny got cotto to fight his fight and when cotto ran he got booed so once floyd start retreating and manny stands in the middle of the ring and tell floyd in front of all his fans to fight and stop running and the judges see that sht and the boos come from the audience floyd will look to fight or be forever known as not having the balls to fight, either way he,s fcked...

Comment

roach will make the adjustment... Watch...
                    you don"t outbox mayweather!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X