No announcement yet.

"Two of the sport's "good guys" are cheaters!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Two of the sport's "good guys" are cheaters!"

Leak in the camps: Two of boxing's top echelon fighters, two of the sport's "good guys" are cheaters!

http://www.braggingrightscorner.com/...lco112909.html

Hey, I am only the messenger so keep you're insults to yourselves!
    Just want to know what people think about this article.

I know...I know, most of you will just say that this guy is only hating!
    Last edited by illpapi; 12-01-2009, 09:05 AM.

There's a lot of bull**** in that article.

Again, nothing but heresay. And since when was Toney Roach's "pupil"? That aint true by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

Again, nothing but heresay. And since when was Toney Roach's "pupil"? That aint true by any means.
      Well, like I said I am only the messenger. It's just funny though that sometimes we see certain people/boxers as such good guy that would never think that they could be cable of doing anything out of line. Like Mosley for example, I am sure that before the evidence was out a lot of people would have fought til end to defend him. I mean look at him...a good guy...who would have ever thought that he would?

Comment

So he has proof or just more conjecture and hearsay?

Comment

savorduflavor's avatar is more interesting than that article.

Comment

Don't you see that all steroids threads for PAC are gone now? PAC already tested negative right before the fight in Nevada. Here is the video
            hxxp://www.gmanews.tv/video/51250/pacquiao-tested-negative-for-illegal-drugs

just replace the 'xx' with 'tt'

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

James Toney was coached by Freddie Roach for a long time sir. Incase you did realize it Freddie coached him from the early 2000's until recently....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                He said he has a reliable source... so that there will be an escape goat if Team Pacquiao decides to sue him.

Comment

So he accused Mosley and Pac of using Maxcell?

Mosley for sure would get extensive drug testing because of his history so I very much doubt he is using any kind of performance enhancers.

There is not a shred of evidence against Pac so that BS until evidence comes out

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                    I suppose it should always be about having proof and I will respect that. I too (believe it or not) have been or was a BIG Pac fan from the time he started to rise. I always admired his way of fighting.
                    But like you I am not not a blind nutthugger!
                    Sometimes it does make me think how certain things appear to be against the rules of science in a way. It seems that if you move up in weight you would loose atleast some speed but in PAC's case it's all the opposite...for him putting on more pounds= more speed and more power! That's pretty amzing to say the least.
                    I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X