Pacquiao Promises Mayweather Pain: "There Will Be Some Lingering Ill-Feelings"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Monsterous-Fighting-Machine

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

**** all the nonsense---manny is in for the worst beating he's ever had---floyd is going to humiliate and stop manny in round8---a slow beating manny has in store from floyd----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        **** all the nonsense---manny is in for the worst beating he's ever had---floyd is going to humiliate and stop manny in round8---a slow beating manny has in store from floyd----
        floyd aint beating **** but ellerbie's schlong......they take turns doing eachother......

Comment

you know how pacquiao is always nice?? well he's going to be mean to mayweather. he's gonna let it all out, all that inner hatred and fire. reminds me of something nate campbell said though.. "what are you gonna do, get mad? you're already in a fight!"

you saw mayweather's sparring partners face!! i know a guy that beat floyd up though and got sent home.

maybe everyone already knows mayweather is going to win and is just hyping pac to get some of that money!
          Last edited by Talon; 11-30-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            Pac is ready for a black beatdown
            Is the Pacman learning to play the drums too? Hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                you know how pacquiao is always nice?? well he's going to be mean to mayweather. he's gonna let it all out, all that inner hatred and fire. reminds me of something nate campbell said though.. "what are you gonna do, get mad? you're already in a fight!"

you saw mayweather's sparring partners face!! i know a guy that beat floyd up though and got sent home.

maybe everyone already knows mayweather is going to win and is just hyping pac to get some of that money!

You know a guy that beat floyd up and got sent home.

Nothing but truth in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopyboymason View Post
                  He will bust him up break him down stop him between 9-11
                  STFU *****, he cant even TKO JMM, then your telling he can KO PAC???

PAC has a better chin than JMM it was tested by COTTO and thats a FACT

!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopyboymason View Post
                    I think Mayweather will stop Pacquaio he will want to make a statement and with his skills he can
                    My friend stop dreaming Floyd doesnt stop even a butterfly.

Comment

C'mon *****s and *******s!

Floyd ain't knocking out ****! Floyd is going to win an easy UD.

I was listening to Adam Carolla's podcast the other day (the dude knows his boxing ****) and he said, "10 out of 10 the slick fighter will always beat the aggressive fighter if he fights his fight. Pacquiao is the best P4P fighter out there but styles make fights, and, again, 10 out of 10 the slick fighter will always beat the aggressive fighter."

Comment

Working...
                      X