No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Promises Mayweather Pain: "There Will Be Some Lingering Ill-Feelings"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snoopyboymason View Post
    I think Mayweather will stop Pacquaio he will want to make a statement and with his skills he can
    ahahhhahahahahbuwahahahahah....

Comment

and obvious pac fan. he probley doesnt cover any other boxing except for pac

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        im glad Pac feel that way now tell him to step up and come get this ass whoopin nobody is scarred of Pacquiao Floyd is going to whoop ass then FLoyd Sr. might whoop Roach ass after then Roger is going to whoop Ariza ass then Leonard Ellerbe gonna whoop Koncz ass its just going to be a team Pacquiao beat down
        haha...this was too funny

Comment

bring it then manny..

Comment

do you follow boxing??or just manny??cause thats alst about

Comment

ima pacfan but i dont even read that dsorce's article.

Comment

i didnt care much for the article but there's no doubt pac will hurt floyd. not saying cotto level or somethin absurd like that he will destroy floyd but he will either win/lose/draw land like no other has landed on floyd and hurt floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                  i didnt care much for the article but there's no doubt pac will hurt floyd. not saying cotto level or somethin absurd like that he will destroy floyd but he will either win/lose/draw land like no other has landed on floyd and hurt floyd.
                  I think the "Monsterous-Fighting-Machine" in Pacman has been awakened by all the trash talk of Floyd Sr. and by the arrogance of Jr. Come fight night, I hope the Ferociousness of the Pacman's "Display-of-Dominance" doesn't badly hurt Pretty Boy. JAT

Comment

Pac is ready for a black beatdown

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                      Pacquiao promises Mayweather pain: "There will be some lingering ill-feelings"

November 30, 3:42 AMIndianapolis Fight Sports ExaminerDennis "dSource" Guillermo

"If our fight happens... maybe he should warn his son that there will be some lingering ill-feelings there because of his accusations." (translated from Tagalog video below)

I don't know about you and I'm telling you the cultural difference between Filipinos and African-American have something to do with this case because I have never heard Manny make any form of warning or threat like of this nature in the past. .....

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1...g-illfeelings-
                      Now I'm not exactly a Floyd Fan, but I can recognize straight up racism when I see it. So basically the writer boils it down to something like "all black people are c0cky, ignorant, disrespectful, stupid and act like Floyd Mayweather". That's just ****ed up, that writer is an idiot. This is blatant racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X