Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Foreman v Pac happens: Pac is a cherry picking bum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geze View Post
    Pac should be ashamed of himself for cherry picking fighter "BIGGER" than himself!!!

Even though i think Pac fighting Foreman for his 6th world title belt is okay, Its still cherry-picking at its finest, All this BS about "Bigger" is just BS because bigger means nothing when the "Bigger" man is mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

No Mayweather agreed to Pac's march date, The March date was Pacqauio's date from HBO not floyds, Mayweather's date from HBO was for May.
      http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4712939

pac has "agreed" to the march 13 date, not "proposed" the march 13 date.
      this comes after arum and schaeffer meet to discuss the fight because manny cant fight in may.

Comment

Even though i think Pac fighting Foreman for his 6th world title belt is okay, Its still cherry-picking at its finest, All this BS about "Bigger" is just BS because bigger means nothing when the "Bigger" man is mediocre at best.
        then why is floyd fighting paulie or mathew?
        at least yuri has a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by jboy View Post
          http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4712939

pac has "agreed" to the march 13 date, not "proposed" the march 13 date.
          this comes after arum and schaeffer meet to discuss the fight because manny cant fight in may.

The March date is for Pac, He was suppose to fight someone else, Foreman was the leading guy for the fight until Freddie Roach said Mayweather wouldnt want the fight for the 13th of March, Thats when Mayweather and his camp set the fight in motion by agreeing to fight Pac in march.

Comment

Who cares about Mayweather??? Am on a thread about Pacquiao, So please dont come ask me questions about Mayweather when my post was in answer to a Pacquiao post.

Comment

Exactly. Floyd fan's will come in here and bash Pac but really who is May gonna fight? He's the epitome of a "cherry picker".

Comment

Who cares about Mayweather??? Am on a thread about Pacquiao, So please dont come ask me questions about Mayweather when my post was in answer to a Pacquiao post.
                Don't be so adamant about one fighter and not another. Call a spade a spade.

Comment

cant defend your boy floyd on this one?

Comment

Pacquiao is moving up in weight again, so it's only natural to test the waters first. If he can do his thing with ease then he'll fight Paul Williams, Martinez or any other good 154 lb boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                      The March date is for Pac, He was suppose to fight someone else, Foreman was the leading guy for the fight until Freddie Roach said Mayweather wouldnt want the fight for the 13th of March, Thats when Mayweather and his camp set the fight in motion by agreeing to fight Pac in march.
                      and you can defend floyd for this?

Comment

Working...
                      X