No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather-Marquez: Marquez looked sharp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    you guys are so wrong. I bet anything that JMM wouldve gave Pac hell that night again. Floyd just made him look that bad. Its the worst matchup in boxing for him and Floyd wasnt going to give him any chances to look good. Now if Floyd wouldve threw more than 1 punch then you guys wouldve seen JMM do some good things to change your mind. Trust me, if you watch it you can see that he's just waiting there like a cobra and thats why Floyd never came back with nothing. Pac wouldve ran up there all day and JMM wouldve tatooed his ass

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      marquez said HIMSELF he was in MUCH better condition in this fight than vs floyd

he looked flabby and sluggish because he never got a proper conditioner in, this time he did and reaped the rewards
      So lets get Mayweather-Marquez 2 then right?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Still stand by my observations.

This JMM looked very similar to the one that fought May.
        Of course he did....Haters are gonna hate....

I say Mayweather-marquez 2 on Cinco De Mayo

Mayweather will knock him out, Nacho will throw in the towel

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Checkmate...............
          Excuses excuses...this is a funny ass thread. I was just looking at posts I made when this thread was created....classic

Comment

Valero is dead man.....

Comment

Oh, how we were all so so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                Valero is dead man.....
                Check the date of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Oh, how we were all so so wrong.
                  i wanna see Mayweather-Marquez 2 on cinco de mayo

Comment

In 2009, Mayweather showed us that Marquez does not belong at welterweight.

In 2011, Pacquiao made Marquez look like a top 3 welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      i wanna see Mayweather-Marquez 2 on cinco de mayo
                      Why would you want to see that, man? Floyd won 120-107[extra point for the KD]. There's no kind of shape that Marquez could come in at in May 5th, that would help him even win one clear round against Mayweather. The first fight was on the verge of being stopped by Marquez's corner, because of how badly outclassed Marquez was. He looked like a beaten man, half way through the fight. Half way through Marquez-Pacquiao III, I had Marquez up 4-2.

This time around, with the "new and improved incredibly shaped" Marquez, Mayweather either beats him 120-108 again, or actually stops him, just to further make a statement. As if beating Marquez 120-107, 2 years ago, is not enough of a statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X