Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guzman showed a lot of heart in his first career LOSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he showed alot of heart... i expected this tho he sed in a interview that he was gonna go to him...but funekas camp seemed confident as hell in thier interview... we hav it da gameplan for guzman =D with a big smile on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      It seems that people are angry at more than the decision. Cotto stans seem to be mad at him for not quitting, they don't realize that not every fighter is a quitter.
      Originally posted by GuachupitaAssn View Post
      Yeah Many Puerto Ricans want to see Guzman fail to do things.They want him to be like Cotto and Quit.No offense, but puerto Ricans aren't how they used to be in the past they were real warriors and tough guys, but now alot of them tend to quit and cry and some duck people.I think thats why some Puerto Ricans want Guzman to quit and be made a joke of so they can feel better about their fighters.
      why do dominicans have such envy and hatred for puerto ricans in the sport of boxing you can not compare and thats ok not many nations around or close to prs size can compete when it comes to producing top boxing talent. cotto has done more in his career then any domincan fighter in the history of the sport and has also fought the best over the past couple years and won more of those fights then he lost and by the way he is not prs best fighter ever either just one of many champions. being from ny i have grown up around many dominicans and some are very good friends of mine so im not going to put down the whole nation but damn the hate has to stop your not in the same league

Comment

idk but i dont think guzman really took training seriously... He looked fat and i understand the cut caused problems especially against a dude at 6'1 which is crazy for 135 (but if he can make the weight he can...) anyways i think guzman was also gassed out pretty fast. Dude has talent but he probably needs roger mayweather this time..... and a shoe in the ass cuz he is talented we all saw it in the first 2 rounds. But anyways we all saw how difficult an opponent funeka is last night.....

Comment

Working...
        X