Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Williams move to 168, where all the action is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Williams move to 168, where all the action is?

He could call out Andrade or Miranda for an easy win into the 168lb division then maybe a fight with Bute or another titelist at 168. Then wait for the super six champ.

he's still young and developing..i think he should try and clean up 154 then move up...ward, abraham, dirrell, bute are all under 30 and will most likely still be around for him to challenge

Comment

Paul Williams has a heavyweight's height and reach.

His reach is 82", longer than Wlad's 81" and Vitali's 80". Tyson's reach was only 71".

If you need an American hope at heavyweight - Paul Williams is your man!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Paul Williams has a heavyweight's height and reach.

His reach is 82", longer than Wlad's 81" and Vitali's 80". Tyson's reach was only 71".
        reach is an overrated advantage..ur case of tyson's short reach proves that

Comment

If hes as good as advertised,

I don't see why he shouldn't since he claims nobody wants to fight him.

and I say this as a fan of the guy.

Comment

Only if he wants to lose again. There are 4 or 5 guys there who would beat him, maybe more.

Comment

He should go where ever the most money is at but he shouldn't bite off more than he can chew. If can make 168 and maintain his speed/stamina/workrate, then go ahead.

Comment

williams says he walks around at 185...he's a skinny dude even at that weight...he get planted at heavyweight...but i need to see his speed at 168-175...i think he could definitely run it at 160...everything higher? you have to wonder...he must lose weight easily...

Comment

he should beat pavlik first if pavlik wants to fight him then move up

Comment

nah there would be no point. No one would want to fight him at 168 either

Comment

Working...
                    X