No announcement yet.

Ali Funeka and Joan Guzman Ends in a Horrible Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    someone please post the final punch stats this is far worst than Diaz vs maglinaggli IMO

There is just no way Funeka lost, he boxed better, punched way more, and hurt him a lot more
    I agree, the Diaz/Paulie fight was a robbery IMO, I just don't see how Diaz won. However, Paulie only won by two rounds and he out boxed him, Funeka won by at least 4 and he didn't just box he beat the piss out of the guy, complete bull****, worst robbery I've seen.

Comment

• GuzRUN will run from a rematch.

Comment

• Incompetent judges ruins boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          GuzRUN will run from a rematch.
          No different then his style of boxing! I remembered when Guzman literally ran away from the much smaller Soto at times in their fights... I hate when boxers do **** like that, its like you're paid to fight not to run. I should make some gif images of that fight showing Guzmans track-star abilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            No different then his style of boxing! I remembered when Guzman literally ran away from the much smaller Soto at times in their fights... I hate when boxers do **** like that, its like you're paid to fight not to run. I should make some gif images of that fight showing Guzmans track-star abilities.

Are you stalking me Freddy?

Comment

• i told ya funeka is a monster!!

Guzman is exposed!

maybe gusman didnt saw the fight with rahim vs funeka.

Comment

• Bad, bad decision. Funeka was robbed as a muh****a. Guzman is trash, looks fat when he fights. It's clear he has no work ethic.

Comment

• the ballerina is done!

Comment

• The sad thing is there are people who will excuse this and say it was a legit draw, just like there are people who actually think Whitaker-Chavez was a draw.

Absolutely sickening that fighters work as hard as they do just to get screwed like this.

Comment

• i love how fighters are hyped up like guzman to beat pac or mijares and lopez. fzce top guys and win big before you talk

Comment

Working...
                      X