Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just dawned on me. Cotto overtrained for the Packy fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just said this several times that no matter what cotto can't deal with pac's speed and power and it will be an easy win for pacquiao again.

Comment

Big surprise.

Another excuse dawned upon a Pac hater.

Comment

Cotto was a benefactor of careful matchmaking in between tough fights. What I mean is he didn't take one tough fight right after another. There was always a Michael Jennings or an Alfonzo Gomez sandwiched in between. I actually think that hurt him in the long run, and as a result he didn't grow and mature as a fighter the way he was supposed to. I can't understand why Cotto ducked Berto and fought Jennings when Dibella was trying to get Cotto in the ring with Berto. Berto won his belt vacantly too though, so no double standards from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          it just dawned on me that PAC only had, really, two solid weeks of training for this fight....
          lol damn, that's true.

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Also, he had to rehearse for his concert. LOL. He did a gig after the Cotto fight. I mean, WTF. That's unheard of.
          ****in amazing. it's mind boggling

Comment

Cant say I blame him.

This is what real weight drain looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Cotto was a benefactor of careful matchmaking in between tough fights. What I mean is he didn't take one tough fight right after another. There was always a Michael Jennings or an Alfonzo Gomez sandwiched in between. I actually think that hurt him in the long run, and as a result he didn't grow and mature as a fighter the way he was supposed to. I can't understand why Cotto ducked Berto and fought Jennings when Dibella was trying to get Cotto in the ring with Berto. Berto won his belt vacantly too though, so no double standards from me.
              nah, that's not the problem, the problem is that cotto isn't a student of boxing... he's not learning or improving... his skills have leveled off

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                for the record Hatton did say he over trained vs Pacquiao

does anyone believe him?
                I still say Ricky disregarded the fight plan set for him and neglected to duck a guided missile launched from General Santos City, Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
                  Cant say I blame him.

Bet he was praying for that moment all night long.

"Thank you Jeezus!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Bet he was praying for that moment all night long.

"Thank you Jeezus!!!"
                    You mean with all his fame, fortune and good looks, can't even score a cheerleader and has to pray to get a glimpse of her ass? That's sad...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
                      This is why he looked weak in the fight. (Aside from being weight drained from the ***** weight)

And I'm sure this was the whole point for the ***** weight to begin with. To force Cotto to overtrain and leave it in the gym.

Which is precisely what happened. Cotto started training way too early just to make the weight and left all his fight in the gym.

This is also why he looked smaller than usual in the fight, had no punch resistance and fought like a bloody **** from the 6th round on.

***** weight fights make for ***** made fighters.

Happy thanksgiving!!!
                      dude, why don't you just fuking kill urself?

Comment

Working...
                      X