Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just dawned on me. Cotto overtrained for the Packy fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Also, he had to rehearse for his concert. LOL. He did a gig after the Cotto fight. I mean, WTF. That's unheard of.
    It makes it all the more embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      It makes it all the more embarrassing.
      What's even crazy was PAC invited his fans to his afterparty concert during the weigh-in, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
        i just dont know about excuses. i never make them myself and i havent heard cotto make them. so why make them for him
        Some people just can't accept it man. Our Victoria right here simply doesn't like Pacquiao very much, and some of the Cotto fans refuse to accept that there wasn't something wrong, even if you give them quotes like this:

"Its no concern of mine whether it is 145 pounds or not," Cotto said.

"That is the usual weight that we cut down to for the weigh in, and in the ring—on fight night—I will go up eight to 10 pounds, so actually during the fight I will weigh around 155," stated Cotto.

But some still say what lost him the fight was the weight, and had he weighed in at 147 he would have won. This disregards the fact that he came in at 146 for Clottey -- so basically there was only one pound difference -- and he had three months to make the weight comfortably.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
        Last edited by S A M U R A I; 11-27-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
          you're ******ed dude, You must know all this because you were in his camp and was with him in the dressing room before the fight and walked him to the ring. Cotto doesn't have any excuses and idk why u don't believe that. If Cotto has sooo much pride then[B] why did he take 2 knees against marg huh?
          Cuz he didn't wanna get killed.
          Also, he had to rehearse for his concert. LOL. He did a gig after the Cotto fight. I mean, WTF. That's unheard of.
          Not really, Packy knew Cotto wasn't gonna be 100% on account that he's shot, weight drained and overtrained. It makes sense that he scheduled a concert right after. If anything it proves my point even more.
          Some people just can't accept it man. Our Victoria right here simply doesn't like Pacquiao very much, and some of the Cotto fans refuse to accept that there wasn't something wrong, even if you give them quotes like this:

"Its no concern of mine whether it is 145 pounds or not," Cotto said.

"That is the usual weight that we cut down to for the weigh in, and in the ring—on fight night—I will go up eight to 10 pounds, so actually during the fight I will weigh around 155," stated Cotto.

But some still say what lost him the fight was the weight, and had he weighed in at 147 he would have won. This disregards the fact that he came in at 146 for Clottey, so basically there was only one pound difference -- and he had three months to make the weight comfortably.

The bold is just Cotto's foolish pride talking.

He won't have the guts to admit he was weight drained, overtrained and shot.

Thats what we're here for.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
            Cuz he didn't wanna get killed.

Not really, Packy knew Cotto wasn't gonna be 100% on account that he's shot, weight drained and overtrained. It makes sense that he scheduled a concert right after. If anything it proves my point even more.

The bold is just Cotto's foolish pride talking.

He won't have the guts to admit he was weight drained, overtrained and shot.

Thats what we're here for.
            Lol, we need Dapadreean back. Victoria is full of ****.

Comment

Lol, we need Dapadreean back. Victoria is full of ****.
              Its Dapeedreean.

And he's not coming back.

Maybe in the spring time.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
                Its Dapeedreean.

And he's not coming back.

Maybe in the spring time.
                Well **** you then.

Comment

Well **** you then.
                  Reported....

:mangler:

Comment

dapedreean is past prime just like victoria

Comment

He didn't overtrain. He's too cool coming into the fight that he even watch the first undercard match. He is very confident at his fighting condition that night that he lets his wife and son watch his fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X