No announcement yet.

Obsessive Calzaghe hatred is a type of mental illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ugly2000 View Post
    I dont dislike calzahge but I will never think of him of as a great fighter.
    Cool, there's nothing wrong with your opinion. It's just nice if you don't make 50 threads a day about him, whining about how he banged your wife, stole your dinner money, ducked ________, how his fans are no better than serial killers, etc. We get it, you know? Some people like him, some people don't.

Live and let live.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
      The dictionary definition of a schooling.
      The music is absolutely awful though. Plus whoever edited it missed a lot of the best parts out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
        The dictionary definition of a schooling.
        Flawless Victory

Comment

then there's his haters who post on these threads.

Comment

for future reference

using the "thumbs down" icon will surely get your thread mistaken for a derranged thread

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              for future reference

using the "thumbs down" icon will surely get your thread mistaken for a derranged thread

Comment

the forums are full of haters,its pathetic
                gives me a good laugh though

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                  the forums are full of haters,its pathetic
                  gives me a good laugh though
                  I've noticed the Calzaghe haters are an especially nasty lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    There have been a number of posters who've made many Joe Calzaghe hate threads.

Lead Cenobite, bsrizpac, Flawless, Benny Leonard and Bhopreign are examples.

I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have the compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a kind of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
                    hahahaha, you're funny as hell, you're taking a page out of the climate changers book, anyone who disagrees with man made global warming suffers from mental illness! hahaha! if someone has an argument that you can't refute or argue your case on and make it valid with facts, you call someone mentally ill!!!!!! what a classic hack!

as a side note, we're in global cooling right now, have been for the last 8 years, and it's the sun that has caused any rise in temperature! not people....... just a little info for ya bra! same with the calzaghe gripe, the facts are the facts......... pampered career......

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                      hahahaha, you're funny as hell, you're taking a page out of the climate changers book, anyone who disagrees with man made global warming suffers from mental illness! hahaha! if someone has an argument that you can't refute or argue your case on and make it valid with facts, you call someone mentally ill!!!!!! what a classic hack!

No, Joe is a bona fide ATG. If he were American and Black, few would question that.

Comment

Working...
                      X