Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsessive Calzaghe hatred is a type of mental illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the **** cares? I like Calzaghe but i dont cry like a ***** just cos someone thinks differently. Bunch of babies especially Freddy Krueger

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      I have most of those users on ignore, I'm sick of seeing their bull****. I wish that boxingscene had an ignore feature for their ******ed topics too. So I don't have to see their race-hate topics listed at all.
      You're a queer Calslappy fanboy who can't face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
        this is dumb, and if the posters that dont like calzaghe(which is alot more) decide to block calzaghe fans?

it's a discussion board and your all taking it too personal
        Calzaghe fans hang from his nutt bag like pubes. Some of these girl scouts would pay money to pepper there food with his dingle berries. They can never admit he sucks. There in love with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Those same users hate on anyone who is white, coincidence my ass. They are never non-biased and you can tell who they are rooting for and who they are not. Maybe I'm rare, but I don't root for anyone just because they got the same skin color as me then hate on anyone who don't share the same skin color.
          Yeah right. You only like white fighters. You're obsessed with race. You can't get it out of your head to the point were you think everybody else is obsessed with it to. What time is your clan meeting tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            There have been a number of posters who've made many Joe Calzaghe hate threads.

Lead Cenobite, bsrizpac, Flawless, Benny Leonard and Bhopreign are examples.

I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have the compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a kind of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
            seems to be the time of the month for a lot of them,.

Comment

Originally posted by EuropeFightFan View Post
              Any man who has put their life or health on the line just to put food on their table deserves the credit for their courage...there is an old saying that the world is between astronauts and astronomers. Anyone can buy a telescope, but it takes a special kind of person to step up to the challenge, never mind rise above it. Any person who has competed in boxing or any other form of combat sport are aware of the hard work that has to go in to training and the physical demands that go with it.

Any person who discredits Calzaghe, discredits all the opponents he faced as well..."prime", "past prime", "pre prime", this time, that time and anytime.

There are too many people on this board that only see two things regarding boxers...they are either "bums" or "all time greats"...and that just shows their lack of respect for the sport.

Calzaghe may have retired too soon in my opinion, but at the end of the day he went 46-0 as a pro...and that takes something, no matter what the opposition...no cut stoppages...no knockouts suffered...no points losses...no disqualifications...no towel thrown in by the corner...no quitting on the stool...46 straight wins.
              Great post.

Some people just can't handle the fact that the guy retired on top and undefeated, instead of embarrassing himself like RJJ and other shot-to-**** fighters who can't give it up.

Comment

If Joe Calzaghe was **** nobody would be making these threads.

The fact that he is still relevant affirms what a good fighter he was. You're staunchest Calzaghe critic will say: 'He won't be remembered in five years' - and then they will make a thread about him.

Good Job, you complete anus-faces.

Anyway, I'm a big JC fan but I have no problem with people going through his resume and disrespecting: Calzaghe, his opponents, and the sport of boxing. It's their prerogative, you need tedious arseholes on boards like this to get peoples backs up and provoke debate - even if it is an old and tired debate. It's something. And, let's face it, most of us only come on boxingscene when we are bored of our tiny **** and are looking to pass time.
                Last edited by Sparked_1985; 11-27-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
                  People are just annoyed at the insane amount of threads about a retired boxer. It is way out of proportion.
                  Exactly...

Calzaghe haters seem more obsessed than the haters of other fighters.

Comment

Hating on Calzaghe gives me a hard on more than anything. I just get a chubby everytime I see him throw punches like Michelle Pfeifer.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X