Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff M.: Floyd is training with Roger for a fight in England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    No Collazo is too dangerous. If it is going to be in the U.K it might as well be against a U.K fighter. And, if the Pac fight gets signed then a tune up against a southpaw for February is not a bad idea. Witter is a british southpaw so it might be against him.
    You're right about that, Collazo is a dangrous opponent but I wouldn't say too dangrous though.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Exactly......
      The b*tch is gonna have 2 tune-ups for pac. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        You're right about that, Collazo is a dangrous opponent but I wouldn't say too dangrous though.
        I mean Floyd can beat him but I mean is boxing anything can happen on any giving night. Where Collazo has the skills to pull of the upset and ruined the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. As a tune up Collazo is too dangerous. There is so many safer opponents that are southpaws. And, is going to be in the U.K so it has to be a british fighter. If not what is the point of having the fight in the U.K

Comment

I mean Floyd can beat him but I mean is boxing anything can happen on any giving night. Where Collazo has the skills to pull of the upset and ruined the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. As a tune up Collazo is too dangerous. There is so many safer opponents that are southpaws. And, is going to be in the U.K so it has to be a british fighter. If not what is the point of having the fight in the U.K
          collazo aint beating floyd ffs. he couldnt beat ricky hatton or andre berto. collazo is a safe fight publicly & boxing wise.

Comment

I don't understand if the Pac-Floyd fight gets done what is so wrong with taking a fight in between?

I would be bashing Floyd if he is taking a fight in the U.K INSTEAD of Pac or Shane. But, if a fight with Pac or Shane gets signed then there is no problem with taking an in between fight just to stay sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
              collazo aint beating floyd ffs. he couldnt beat ricky hatton or andre berto. collazo is a safe fight publicly & boxing wise.
              Actually I thought Collazo beat both Hatton and Berto... But, Collazo makes no sense in the U.K. That fight would belong in New York.

Comment

I don't understand if the Pac-Floyd fight gets done what is so wrong with taking a fight in between?

I would be bashing Floyd if he is taking a fight in the U.K INSTEAD of Pac or Shane. But, if a fight with Pac or Shane gets signed then there is no problem with taking an in between fight just to stay sharp.
                Exactly, KEYWORDS: In between. Lets see if people hate on this.

Comment

I agree with the people who say another tune-up is probably a good idea. Floyd last fought in September and the earliest the mega fight would happen is May. That's a long strentch of inactivity, plus don't forget, he's coming off an almost 2-year lay-off before the Marquez match.

You don't need me to tell you that Floyd thinks about money. A lot. There's no way he's ducking a fight with Pac, which is gonna make tons and tons (and tons more) of money. He's trying to get them Euro bucks along the way (if the rumor is true).

Comment

Here is Floyd's plan: Fight a so-called tune up fight. Claim he got injured in the fight and avoid ever having to fight Pacquiao. By the time Mosley is 40-42yrs old Floyd will fight an old over the hill Mosley and claim he is the greatest fighter in the world after beating him.

Comment

what if floyd loses, or sqeueaks a split decision a tuneup. That'd kill everything

Comment

Working...
                      X