Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mayweather canceled because we asked him about Pacquiao" - George Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every upcoming interview that Floyd will have prior to his next fight, he will always be asked about Pacquiao. They are the two icons in boxing today. There is nothing he can do. Just like if Pacquiao gets interviewed, he's gonna be asked about Mayweather. All Pac said is that, "I fight whoever Arum puts in front of me." But then Floyd has to cancel an interview just about this? Not manly.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I just don't understand what's wrong with Floyd? Why is he so insecure? He gets so defensive when asked about another fighter.
      Well, to be fair, he is the "Pretty Boy".

Only women who are pretty are insecure, get emotional, perceive things in their head and get jealous.

His name is fitting.

Comment

I feel bad for Floyd. he is confused man.. I think he wants the love that all the people seem to have for Pac right now. I think he's a little insecure and feels like the spotlight should be on him and only him... Floyd Sr really ****ed up Jr psychologically over the years..

Comment

He's scared haha..

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
            I feel bad for Floyd. he is confused man.. I think he wants the love that all the people seem to have for Pac right now. I think he's a little insecure and feels like the spotlight should be on him and only him... Floyd Sr really ****ed up Jr psychologically over the years..
            What part of Austin you stay at? William Cannon?

Comment

The man acts like a kid.

Comment

Maybe he wants to get interviewed about how's his rich life going? Any new stuffs at home? Cars?

boats?

BOATS?

BOATS?

Comment

Has De La Hoya got a **** up his arse?

He can't sit still....

Comment

WOW, Mayweather is a certified ****.

Lopes should have invited Pacquiao instead and make him sing like an out of tune canary all day.

Comment

Mayweather is a puto!!!!! I beleive what George is saying, he always keeps it real. What did Mayweather think they were gonna talk about? It's all anyone is gonna ask him about until they fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X