"Mayweather canceled because we asked him about Pacquiao" - George Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    don't bother.

it's all a conspiracy to these floyd stans.

floyd was scheduled. it was on freaking tv guide for god's sake.

then thursday he wasn't there.

why would lopez lie? for what?
    Not only is Lopez liar but now all of a sudden Lopez is a racist? Damn anybody who questions Floyd is either a racist, don't know ****, and if they are black than they are an uncle tom. Is just ridiculous?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
      **** Mooney.

Lopez called Black people ******s and M*yates at the Nokia center.
      Fuck Mooney? Why? Cuz he is friends with Lopez?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        My 100K to your 200K the Lakers win by no more than 12...

and now you want odds? all talk...now i see why you fools relate to floyd so well

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          My 100K to your 200K the Lakers win by no more than 12...
          your 250k against my 1,000,000 the lakers win by 12 and up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Fuck Mooney? Why? Cuz he is friends with Lopez?
            No..I said **** Mooney because it doesn't take away from what that old ***** said IN PUBLIC about Black people.

http://urbancelebs.spreadit.org/geor...#comment-67978

Apparently George Lopez went on a racial tirade against Black people by calling them “******” last night at the Nokia Theater.Lopez reportedly used the Spanish racist term “M*yate” which means “a black beetle” but it’s an EXTREMELY DEROGATORY way to refer to African Americans or against any person who is seen as black.According to Splashnews here is what George Lopez said during the show:

Comment

**** what he said in L.A

He didn't say **** when the world was watching via HBO.

He knows the party is over once he steps his overrated ass in the ring with Floyd.
              So whatever Pac has said in camera doesn't count? Yet Floyd has never said he will fight Pac either. OK?

So Pac is overrated that is great. No credit for Floyd then when/if he beats Pac. Cuz Pac is overrated. So no credit.

Comment

• i need to change my avatar.

seeing rizoom's mug every 3-4 posts is not a pleasant experience.

Comment

No..I said **** Mooney because it doesn't take away from what that old ***** said IN PUBLIC about Black people.

http://urbancelebs.spreadit.org/geor...#comment-67978

Apparently George Lopez went on a racial tirade against Black people by calling them “******” last night at the Nokia Theater.Lopez reportedly used the Spanish racist term “M*yate” which means “a black beetle” but it’s an EXTREMELY DEROGATORY way to refer to African Americans or against any person who is seen as black.According to Splashnews here is what George Lopez said during the show:
                  But, again Paul Mooney who is black, who has been doing comedy with the like of Richard Pryor, who has been on the Chapelle show, That Paul Mooney would be friends with a racist?

Comment

• The Lakers have an all star team but there fans are shook

Beating the Knicks by 15 shouldn't be a problem...

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      So whatever Pac has said in camera doesn't count? Yet Floyd has never said he will fight Pac either. OK?

So Pac is overrated that is great. No credit for Floyd then when/if he beats Pac. Cuz Pac is overrated. So no credit.
                      Fanny Pac didn't say **** when HBO's camera was in his face.

He pulled a Cotto.

Pac isn't stupid..he realizes he's never been in with a style even remotely similar to Mayweather's.

WHO'S THE FASTEST GUY PAC HAS FOUGHT?????????

Comment

Working...
                      X