Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will roach correct manny's flaw before floyd exposes them??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    manny drops his righ hand alot before throwing and is often off balance..but his quickness helps him in this not being exposes...manny also isnt that good when facing an opponent not willing to go toe to toe...(he like mosley love fighters who are stationary and macho)pacman has developed alot over the years but still has alot of the same flaws..he also isnt that good in the pocket
    I think you have the right idea about the right hand, and I think Roach can definately get rid of his flaws, hes corrected most of his flaws since the first Marquez fight to the point where hes hardly the same fighter.

I disagree about the offbalance thing though, I think because he punches so fast and in combinations, hes giving the impression that hes off balance because hes constantly resetting himself for power punching but because he never stays in one spot he looks like he has poor balance.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
      but the thing is pacs speed is impossible for any fighter including mayweather to predict. pac throws that left so fast and precise that it will make floyd go defensive which will enable pac to throw a combo and get out again.
      Why get out at all when you can keep throwing and racking up points and wearing him down while Floyd flops around like a fish along the ropes without being able to throw anything back???

Comment

manny drops his righ hand alot before throwing and is often off balance..but his quickness helps him in this not being exposes...manny also isnt that good when facing an opponent not willing to go toe to toe...(he like mosley love fighters who are stationary and macho)pacman has developed alot over the years but still has alot of the same flaws..he also isnt that good in the pocket
        Larry x I'm going all in on Pacquiao over Mayweather, are you willing to bet all your points on Mayweather?

Based on your analogy Mayweather is more skilled than Pacquiao. Please don't ask for odds.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          Why get out at all when you can keep throwing and racking up points and wearing him down while Floyd flops around like a fish along the ropes without being able to throw anything back???
          mayweather is a good counterpuncher if the guys infront of him. thats when he stays in the pocket. pac needs to fully extend his punches to affect floyd. i think pacs best option is to keep moving in and out with burst of flurries.

Comment

He won't. Mr boat buyer ain't exposin ****. Pac's flaws are known. If Mr boat buyer beats him, it's cuz he exploited em, not exposed em.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              mayweather is a good counterpuncher if the guys infront of him. thats when he stays in the pocket. pac needs to fully extend his punches to affect floyd. i think pacs best option is to keep moving in and out with burst of flurries.
              I guess i'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you. But i dont think Floyd has the power to hurt pac. Especially if Floyd cannot get full extention behind his punches from Pac being inside.

If it turns into a midrange fight it will be Floyd's hooks vs Manny's straights. Even if Manny gets countered Floyd wont be able to escape from the ropes at that range. As opposed Floyd being able to time Pac coming in and then moving to the side.

Comment

floyd will have just as hard, or maybe an even harder time getting to pac. floyd will have to be so defensive vs pac he will have a low output imo. if cotto was not strong enough to keep pac off him i don't see floyd doing it much better. he will run, and try to potshot, but pac is so fast pbf will eat some leather. floyd is not gonna trade with pac as cotto did.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  I guess i'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you. But i dont think Floyd has the power to hurt pac. Especially if Floyd cannot get full extention behind his punches from Pac being inside.

If it turns into a midrange fight it will be Floyd's hooks vs Manny's straights. Even if Manny gets countered Floyd wont be able to escape from the ropes at that range. As opposed Floyd being able to time Pac coming in and then moving to the side.
                  but he needs to get a way in first. and thats by using his footwork and speed in his attacks where he can force floyd onto the ropes. he needs to find a way to get floyd their and the best way in my opinion is to use his speed.

Comment

Would you be willing to fight pacman with all his flaws??

Comment

How will Roger/Floyd Sr/Ellerbe correct Floyd Jr's chin when PAC connects, and you know he will.

Would Team Mayweather be able to put Floyd's jaw back in place after PAC rearranges it?

Comment

Working...
                      X