No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto has more heart than the mayweather clan combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto has more heart than the mayweather clan combined

I mean this.......................Floyd aint half the man cotto is.............please spare me the 0 record or the blings................Cotto is a lion............PBF is a duck on the run...................

i would wait until the fight with Pacquiao to see if Floyd runs to survive from round seven on like Cotto did

Comment

Old man Mayweather took way more of a beating than Cotto did against Leonard, stayed on his feet, fought back, tried to win, and didn't just start running away trying to survive. Big heart.

Roger was a beast and most definitely had a huge heart man. Lots of people say he didn't but at 130 he didn't have a chin, had nothing to do with his heart. His heart was as big as anyones.

Check out Harold Brazier vs Roger Mayweather.

Jeff Mayweather also had a big heart.

Like it or not, little Mayweather does too. Check out him taking a monstrous shot from Corley, getting stunned, then coming straight back and winning the round.

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post
        i would wait until the fight with Pacquiao to see if Floyd runs to survive from round seven on like Cotto did
        floyd would be running during the negotiations....................lets see if he can trade like cotto did........wanna bet?????

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Old man Mayweather took way more of a beating than Cotto did against Leonard, stayed on his feet, fought back, tried to win, and didn't just start running away trying to survive. Big heart.

did he fight him in a catchweight?....................

Roger was a beast and most definitely had a huge heart man. Lots of people say he didn't but at 130 he didn't have a chin, had nothing to do with his heart. His heart was as big as anyones.

torres, corley, margarito(plastered)............clottey(cut)

Check out Harold Brazier vs Roger Mayweather.

Jeff Mayweather also had a big heart.

Like it or not, little Mayweather does too. Check out him taking a monstrous shot from Corley, getting stunned, then coming straight back and winning the round.
          NO...pBF loss his heart when he moved up......and took on the money may persona

Comment

Manny Pacquio and Miguel Cotto are true warriors and great human beings.

I can't say that about floyd.

Comment

Cotto has no choice but to have heart. That's the only way anyone will pay to watch him. It's the way he set up his career. It's part of his fighting style. (get hit, stumble a few times to the point where he's almost knocked out, and keep going in hope of a comeback) That's the only exciting thing about watching Cotto fight, seeing him getting punished

DO you think he has the skills and potential to do what Floyd does, duck people, and than still get a payday? Hell no. No1 would even look at Cotto twice if he ducked anybody, because there's nothing attractive about his fighting style and people would just want an excuse to get him out fo the picture.
              Floyd gets away with it, because he has tremendous skills, a 0 in his record, and that's how he established his career and fanbase (lifestyle Flashy, Skills pay bills, i only fight for Money etc...)

What I call having a real heart is PAC..He is going for everybody's throats, training his ass off and fighting for a position in the boxing throne of the All-time-Greats

Cotto should train 3x as hard from now. Whatever he's doing is not working, so the only thing left for him to try in hopes of a comeback is to become a better fighter by training his ass off to the maximum. and when I say maximum i mean go fukin nuts and forget about the real world for a while and just focus in the gym and road work
              Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-20-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Cotto will beat Mayweather. Too bad Floyd is scared to death to fight any of these Weltwerweights

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr has an undefeated record of 40-0 through 5 weight classes. Miguel Cotto has 2 losses in 30+ fights in just 2 weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
                    Cotto has no choice but to have heart. That's the only way anyone will pay to watch him. It's the way he set up his career. It's part of his fighting style. (get hit, stumble a few times to the point where he's almost knocked out, and keep going in hope of a comeback) That's the only exciting thing about watching Cotto fight, seeing him getting punished

DO you think he has the skills and potential to do what Floyd does, duck people, and than still get a payday? Hell no. No1 would even look at Cotto twice if he ducked anybody, because there's nothing attractive about his fighting style and people would just want an excuse to get him out fo the picture.
                    Floyd gets away with it, because he has tremendous skills, a 0 in his record, and that's how he established his career and fanbase (lifestyle Flashy, Skills pay bills, i only fight for Money etc...)

What I call having a real heart is PAC..He is going for everybody's throats, training his ass off and fighting for a position in the boxing throne of the All-time-Greats

Cotto should train 3x as hard from now in. Whatever he's doing is not working, so the only thing left for him to try in hopes of a comeback is to become a better fighter by traing his ass off to the maximum. and when I say maximum i mean go fukin nuts and forget about the real world for a while and just focus in the gym and road work

Dude cotto has skills............PBF has superior skills they say...................but it hasnt been really tasted to its fullest.......................its his safety first attitude.......which i dont have a problm with.....if he STOPPED calling himself the greatest fighter of this era or of all time...............

Comment

Working...
                    X