Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto has more heart than the mayweather clan combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl at the nuthugging, pac's a great human being? the guy thats ****ing around on his wife and the mother of his kids? yeah, sounds like a peach of a guy.

and miguel cotto is a lion? migs is a nice, mostly humble dude, but i thought i was watching the olympic 100 meters race in the last half of his fights with tony and manny. people ***** about floyd being on a bike, but migs was on a motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Vegeta View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Jr has an undefeated record of 40-0 through 5 weight classes. Miguel Cotto has 2 losses in 30+ fights in just 2 weight classes.

how does that pertain to heart kid?.........................

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
        rofl at the nuthugging, pac's a great human being? the guy thats ****ing around on his wife and the mother of his kids? yeah, sounds like a peach of a guy.

and miguel cotto is a lion? migs is a nice, mostly humble dude, but i thought i was watching the olympic 100 meters race in the last half of his fights with tony and manny. people ***** about floyd being on a bike, but migs was on a motorcycle.
        but Cotto fights the best.....................does he not?

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          how does that pertain to heart kid?.........................
          Heart doesn't get you anywhere. You have to be cold hearted like us Sayans. You try to have too much heart you'll only end up in the next dimension fighting journeymen and being a stepping stone for up and coming fighters, gate keeper.

With that said, I don't care about Floyd or Miguel.

Comment

Dude cotto has skills............PBF has superior skills they say...................but it hasnt been really tasted to its fullest.......................its his safety first attitude.......which i dont have a problm with.....if he STOPPED calling himself the greatest fighter of this era or of all time...............
            It's not about having enough skills my man.. It's about having the best skills, or being the best. Cotto is not trying hard enough. He relies on his power and pressure only to beat fighters.

What I'm saying is, If he really wants to be the greatest, he should start learning some new fighting skills and stuff, train a lot more, and just become a beast.

I don't understand how these boxers don't get mad when somebody little like Pac walks through haymeakers and shakes it off, but a big mother****er like cotto stumbles from a 1-2. If I was Cotto I would try a lot harder to get my reflexes better, work on my head movement so I dont get hit, and work on my counter-pounching skills.

As I said, Cotto doesn't wanna go through all that. he's being lazy. He's seeing all this money that he's getting and he wants to leave it at that. He doesn't have the heart of a Champion who wants to be the best. He just wants to be "good enough"

Comment

omg and where did heart get him? a broken ****ing face...guys we are rolling in the super fight this summer....mayweather EASY

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
                It's not about having enough skills my man.. It's about having the best skills, or being the best. Cotto is not trying hard enough. He relies on his power and pressure only to beat fighters.

What I'm saying is, If he really wants to be the greatest, he should start learning some new fighting skills and stuff, train a lot more, and just become a beast.

I don't understand how these boxers don't get mad when somebody little like Pac walks through haymeakers and shakes it off, but a big mother****er like cotto stumbles from a 1-2. If I was Cotto I would try a lot harder to get my reflexes better, work on my head movement so I dont get hit, and work on my counter-pounching skills.

As I said, Cotto doesn't wanna go through all that. he's being lazy. He's seeing all this money that he's getting and he wants to leave it at that. He doesn't have the heart of a Champion who wants to be the best. He just wants to be "good enough"

he aint no BHOP or hagler...........but his heart to fight the best cant be denied..............

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather101 View Post
                  omg and where did heart get him? a broken ****ing face...guys we are rolling in the super fight this summer....mayweather EASY
                  mayweather will be remebered for his skills............he never push the enveloped enough............such a waste................10 years from now PBF's ducking will haunt him.......................he aint even gonna be respected if he continues his ducking ways.....................

Comment

he aint no BHOP or hagler...........but his heart to fight the best cant be denied..............
                    And yet he gets more attention than Bhop and hagler...and the rest of the greater fighter better than Cotto out there.

I wonder why that is and I wonder why my man Paul Williams is not as talked about, Clottey, and others who are clearly better than cotto and deserve the respect

I'll tell you why. Because they don't have the fanbase that Cotto has. If cotto wasn't Puertorican, he'd be a nobody

My trainer Tumbler Davis (god bless him) said something smart once. He said it as a joke but it's true if you think about it. There was a black kid and a Puertoriccan kid hitting the bag. He tells me "Look the black kid is better, but the Pr kid is the one going to be the champion. Puertoricans don't have to be good to become champions" he said.

And I agree. And this doesn't only apply to PuertoRicans, but to all those fighters who have a big fanbase behind them.. Ricky Hatton, Calzaghe, Pavlik got a career jumpstart because he was white and than got schooled by a level A fighter, etc...

Comment

there's a thin line between heart and stupidity, I have alot of respect for Cotto but his last 2 fights he's stayed in there and taken far too much damage. All that heart is going to leave him with a very short career, he needs a better defense. I do enjoy watching Cotto fight but when it comes down to it he's had the same problem since 140, he gets hit way too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X