No announcement yet.

Roach: Sign the contract, Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Weight 147 money 50/50 and Floyd will fight Pac.
    You bet on it? I can bet on it floyd will be a ***** more than Pac.

Comment

• 90/10 Gayweather; 147 (but he can come in at 149 for free), then Gayweather signs. "peeleft: Acting like he's someone yet all he did recently was to beat a fat duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by softwaretrial09 View Post
        90/10 Gayweather; 147 (but he can come in at 149 for free), then Gayweather signs. "peeleft: Acting like he's someone yet all he did recently was to beat a fat duck.
        Man, don't call jmm a duck, he might have been bloated that time but certainly not a duck.

Maybe you mean floyd is the quack?

Comment

• I think Roach and Pac are lowballin Mayweather... 60/40 split in favor of Pac and at 145? come on man you know Mayweather aint eva gonna accept that....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyde View Post
            I think Roach and Pac are lowballin Mayweather... 60/40 split in favor of Pac and at 145? come on man you know Mayweather aint eva gonna accept that....
            It's all talk and it's only Roach not Pac.

Don't add too much what has been said and written.

It's floyd i'm sure who is going to be a *****.

Comment

• I wonder if it can get done if you do 60/40 in Floyds favor and 145lbs in Pacs favor

Comment

• There is no way Floyd will take anything but evens.. and to be honest I don't see him taking 145 either. To me, I think this will only be sealed at 147, but then is 50/50 fair at this weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Floyd fought Hernandez instead of Casa. And, Floyd said if Casa fights Freitas he would fight the winner. They fought Floyd was there even interrupting Freitas post fight conference and challenged him. Freitas accepted but Floyd said he ain't going back down to 130 and Freitas didn't want to go up. Casa said he is willing to do it. Floyd said he can't fight Casa cuz Casa is a Showtime and Floyd is an HBO fighter. Casa was willing to fight Floyd at 147. Floyd instead chose Sharmbe. This is all facts anybody who is a true fan of Floyd and being following Floyd career from the beggining know this...

Again How many times did Mitchell get dropped against Kostya? If Mitchell is slick so is JMM...

How many losses does Agustus have again?
                  God damn are you thick? HOW DOES "GETTING DROPPED" NOT MAKE YOU A SLICK FIGHTER? , for **** sake didn't sweet pea get knocked down in his career? didn't Roy Jones get knocked down in his career? THE BOTTOM LINE IS FLOYD FACED FIGHTERS THAT HIT AND MOVED, now NAME ONE OPPONANT THAT PAC FACED THAT HIT AND MOVED? go on stop making excuses and NAME ONE!!.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    there fixed it for you...
                    Don't "fIx" anything for me FIX YOUR DAMN EYES!!.. Pac hasn't faced a slick boxer!!.. FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                      Roach: Sign the contract, Floyd!

by Joseph Pimentel, ABS-CBN North America News Bureau | 11/20/2009 1:50 PM

It has only been four days since the biggest fight of the year, “Firepower,” took place between seven-time world champion Manny Pacquiao and Puerto Rican Miguel Cotto.

But Floyd Mayweather, Jr., the fighter everyone is clamoring for to be Pacquiao’s next opponent, has already thrown the first blow on Team Pacquiao.

In an interview with Sky Sports, the former pound-for-pound king called out the current pound-for-pound king Pacquiao.

“The thing is with Pacquiao I don't see any versatility as a fighter; he's a good puncher but just one-dimensional... If he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather, all he has to do is step up to the plate,” he said.

Pacquiao’s American trainer, Freddie Roach, seemed perturbed about Mayweather’s latest statement about his protégé.

“Sign the contract, Floyd. Don’t be a %$#@^,” declared Roach.

He even revealed that he already knows how to teach Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 knockouts) in order to beat the undefeated Mayweather (40-0, 25 KOs).

Tough negotiations

Despite the fact that fight fans want to see a Pacquiao-Mayweather bout, Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum, and Roach said they expect a tough negotiations with Mayweather.

Mayweather believes he is the attraction and deserves more money, but Roach pointed out the fact that Pacquiao has all the leverage in the match.

Roach also said his ward’s boxing style brings in the viewers. The pay-per-view numbers are not yet in for “Firepower” but Roach is expecting over 1.5 million buys.

And if Mayweather does not come to the table, Roach said Pacquiao has other options.

“The winner of [Shane] Mosley and [Andre] Berto would be a good fight. [Juan Manuel] Marquez is out there. He wants a rematch. We have options if Floyd doesn't want to come to the table and negotiate we'll go somewhere else,” he stated.

He also responded to Mayweather’s statement about him after the fight: “Well Floyd said afterwards that if I didn't have Pacquiao, I'd be a %$#@^ trainer. Floyd, go %$#@^ yourself, that's all I have to say to him, and his dysfunctional family.”

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/11...contract-floyd
                      A contract hasn't even been offered yet has it? Anyway he was the one saying 145...

Comment

Working...
                      X