Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Sign the contract, Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach runs his mouth too much about everybody, he needs to chill. I bet if he's says that **** in a Mayweather's face he gets his ass kicked.

Comment

This fight should be 50-50. Neither side can be greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
        Roach runs his mouth too much about everybody, he needs to chill. I bet if he's says that **** in a Mayweather's face he gets his ass kicked.
        By who?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          An SD?

I still don't see how anyone got the better of Freddie?

This "Joke Coach" thing is so played out it's not even slightly amusing. Not that it ever was, but now it's even less so. I mean damn... Every time Sr. makes a prediction, he was not only proved wrong, but massively wrong and embarrassed. Roach is more highly regarded as a trainer than any of the Mayweathers.

Again, how has Roach been bettered in any single way? The ONLY thing I see is when Roach trained Oscar in the Mayweather fight, in which he got a split decision. That was the last time any of the Mayweather's bettered Roach, and that was a close one anyway. Oscar is nowhere near the talent of Pacquiao.

So yeah. I'm not seeing it.
          Yeah that "SD" resulted in a DEFEAT for Roach, so clearly he's failed to figure out Floyd already, hence FLOYD GOT THE BETTER OF HIM, and the "joke" line might be played out in your eyes but i bet it isn't half as played out as the frivolous "void".."Gayweather".."mayrunner" etc slogans your pals frequently use , Oscar might not be on Pac's level today but neither is Marquez on Floyd's level either, and jmm ACTUALLY GOT A DRAW with Pac unlike Oscar's "SD" effort .

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
            Yeah that "SD" resulted in a DEFEAT for Roach, so clearly he's failed to figure out Floyd already, hence FLOYD GOT THE BETTER OF HIM, and the "joke" line might be played out in your eyes but i bet it isn't half as played out as the frivolous "void".."Gayweather".."mayrunner" etc slogans your pals frequently use , Oscar might not be on Pac's level today but neither is Marquez on Floyd's level either, and jmm ACTUALLY GOT A DRAW with Pac unlike Oscar's "SD" effort .
            People wanted to see Cotto-Floyd.
            People wanted to see Shane-Floyd.
            People wanted to see Margarito-Floyd.

Floyd stans constantly made post after post detailing why these fights should not happen.

Why don't they want to see their guy go in and make some money for easy work?

They are not driven by a love of the sport, but rather by a mancrush for one fighter.

shhh, I don't want phax to wake you up.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              By who?

Roger and Mayweather Sr. would whoop Roach up quick. Don't let Roach mouth fool you like he's good with hands.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                Roger and Mayweather Sr. would whoop Roach up quick. Don't let Roach mouth fool you like he's good with hands.
                all Freddie has to do is ring up JCC and SRL and its a wrap.

Comment

Don't fall on the bait floyd. Pacquiao was just too much for you now he's just a monster in the ring, just face the winner of mosley/berto and Let pacquiao retired so that you could be the lb4lb king again and retire undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
                    People wanted to see Cotto-Floyd.
                    People wanted to see Shane-Floyd.
                    People wanted to see Margarito-Floyd.

Floyd stans constantly made post after post detailing why these fights should not happen.

Why don't they want to see their guy go in and make some money for easy work?

They are not driven by a love of the sport, but rather by a mancrush for one fighter.

shhh, I don't want phax to wake you up.
                    Guzman called out Pac- Pac declined

Raheem beat Morales and was game to fight Pac- Pac declined.

Shane said he'd go down to 140 to fight Pac- Pac declined.

Pac has dodged slick boxers his entire career and is unwilling to test himself against a different style of boxing- FACT,

He also hasn't faced a right handed fighter since JMM gave him FITS for the second time in a row, meaning he hasn't faced anyone with a straight right in their arsenal that can counter the southpaw stance in his LAST FOUR FIGHTS- FACT.

Shhhhh *******s don't wanna talk about that ....

Comment

Originally posted by h2k View Post
                      Don't fall on the bait floyd. Pacquiao was just too much for you now he's just a monster in the ring, just face the winner of mosley/berto and Let pacquiao retired so that you could be the lb4lb king again and retire undefeated.
                      Aren't you getting tired of running around PRETENDING to be a Mayweather fan? you ain't fooling no-one as all your posts pretty much big up anyone but Floyd, i smell a ******* in disguise!! .
                      Last edited by Silky-Flow; 11-20-2009, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X