No announcement yet.

Roach: Sign the contract, Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post

Yup, just as Robinson, Ali, Duran, Hearns, Chavez, etc.

All of them, well respected and all time greats.

Pac will be joining them soon.
    No they are not greats you wrong... They have to be undefeated... Sven Ottke, Harry Simon, were great fighters.

Come Ali, Robinson, Duran, Hearns, Chavez? GTFOH... They all have been KO'd... That is not greatness.

You know what is greatness Floyd Mayweather. He could beat Casamayor, Spadafora, Freitas, Johnston, Harris, And all legit top WW at the same time with 1 arm tied behind his back. He is the greatest of all time....

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post

Yup, just as Robinson, Ali, Duran, Hearns, Chavez, etc.

All of them, well respected and all time greats.

Pac will be joining them soon.
      "Join them"? you mean after your head hits your pillow right? .. those guys never ducked a certain style like pac...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Was Ledwaba not considered the best 122lber at the time?
        And was he not a slugger like 99% or Pac's opponants?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
          Your talking out of your ass again .. when did Cass challenge Floyd? you have any proof? because i've already posted on this forum the OPEN LETTER Guzman wrote to Pac after the 3rd Morales fight, and also you seemed to forget that i also mentioned SHAMBE MITCHELL as one of Floyd's slick opponants!!. funny how you're not asking questions about him!!!.. and what about Augustus? is he not slick enough for you? no doubt you'll come up with yet another LAME EXCUSE!!.
          Floyd fought Hernandez instead of Casa. And, Floyd said if Casa fights Freitas he would fight the winner. They fought Floyd was there even interrupting Freitas post fight conference and challenged him. Freitas accepted but Floyd said he ain't going back down to 130 and Freitas didn't want to go up. Casa said he is willing to do it. Floyd said he can't fight Casa cuz Casa is a Showtime and Floyd is an HBO fighter. Casa was willing to fight Floyd at 147. Floyd instead chose Sharmbe. This is all facts anybody who is a true fan of Floyd and being following Floyd career from the beggining know this...

Again How many times did Mitchell get dropped against Kostya? If Mitchell is slick so is JMM...

How many losses does Agustus have again?

Comment

"Join them"? you mean after your head hits your pillow right? .. those guys never ducked a certain style like pac and floyd...
            there fixed it for you...

Comment

And was he not a slugger like 99% or Pac's opponants?.....
              Well you are wrong about 99% but ok. But, yes Ledwaba was come forward fighter. But, he was consider the #1 bantamweight right? And, did Pac fight him on 3 weeks notice after jumping up 3 divisions?

Comment

****** ***** is getting owned bigtime in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
                  ****** ***** is getting owned bigtime in this thread
                  He's also been duckin my posts like his hero.

Comment

Aren't you getting tired of running around PRETENDING to be a Mayweather fan? you ain't fooling no-one as all your posts pretty much big up anyone but Floyd, i smell a ******* in disguise!! .
                    I'm not fooling anyone i'm just a realist that pacman is just too much to him right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Spadafora was slick and calling out Floyd and was an undefeated title holder. Yet they never fought.
                      I've seen you use Spadafora as someone Floyd supposedly ducked before...

But look at their common opponents...

I just watched the Angel Manfredy fight, and Floyd wrecked him inside of 2 rounds. TKO victory.

Didn't Spadafora go the whole distance with Angel, and only win on the score cards, by like a couple rounds?

and V. Sosa...

Floyd had an easy UD victory over sosa while Spadafora went down on the canvas a couple times enroute to a much tougher decision victory than Floyd got...

and if we even take the associations further out..

Leanard Dorin is a guy that Paul fought to a harrowing draw with...but Dorin lost by KO to Arturo Gatti...

Who Floyd handled, as we all know.

So seriously...if Floyd had fought this guy, Spadafora, and beat him by easy UD... Wouldn't no one even be crying about it, labeling him just another "paper champion" that Floyd beat?

I think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X