• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighting*** is a sore loser,

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
      you'll be red tomorrow
      You will have no life forever. I bet your some fat filipino in sandals eating lumpia all daylong. get a job and stop living with your abuela tito boy

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Why are you lying? You do this **** to discredit Pacquiao, his fans, and Filipino's because you have a problem with them. You also pick against Pacquiao in every fight I've seen you make a prediction for.

Check your other threads and posts. You're probably a closet racist trying to act nice. I ain't buying it though.
        weve had this discussion before, I had him knockoing out ricky hatton before the 6th round. Trust as much as it may not seem like, I am a fan of pacquiaos

Comment

Why are you lying? You do this **** to discredit Pacquiao, his fans, and Filipino's because you have a problem with them. You also pick against Pacquiao in every fight I've seen you make a prediction for.

Check your other threads and posts. You're probably a closet racist trying to act nice. I ain't buying it though.
          I knew it just from the title of his thread. he's a ****in racist and he even red k'd me after I pwned his ass.

Comment

CLoset racist? Dude I have a filipino gf and tons of filipino friends.

Im puertorican and mexican. a minority, I see racism. Your probably some white guy whos into anime dont try to get personal with me douche bag

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
              You will have no life forever. I bet your some fat filipino in sandals eating lumpia all daylong. get a job and stop living with your abuela tito boy
              really, I bet you're an inbreed

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                I knew it just from the title of his thread. he's a ****in racist and he even red k'd me after I pwned his ass.
                Report that post up above about "I bet your some fat filipino in sandals eating lumpia all daylong. get a job and stop living with your abuela tito bo" and this little ****wit will probably be banned. He ain't even worth wasting red K on. Save your hits.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

weve had this discussion before, I had him knockoing out ricky hatton before the 6th round. Trust as much as it may not seem like, I am a fan of pacquiaos
                  is that why youre sucking on paulie now ?....,,sure you are....

Comment

Don't bull**** me.

Anyway, I reported your post. Bye.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

CLoset racist? Dude I have a filipino gf and tons of filipino friends.

Im puertorican and mexican. a minority, I see racism. Your probably some white guy whos into anime dont try to get personal with me douche bag
                      damn so much flaming and not enough discussion. This is why boxingscene gets no credit. Its a question that has raised eyebrows and is coming from plenty of credible boxers and trainers who are suspect.

Now im a closet racist? lol you guys are unbelievable. especially teh gang of ******ed filipinos that come together in each pacquiao related thread to never post anything towards the thread but against the thread starters

Comment

Working...
                      X