Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Scandal Back Home Overshadows Cotto Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scandal sounds like it was uped by jinkee's family, but hey, **** happens when you're famous. **** will die down soon enough and after he knocks out mayweather it'll be forgotten.

Comment

As ****ty as it is....that Krista chick is damn hot. A man has needs. lol
      Last edited by p4p-champ; 11-19-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

i hope this puts an end to use political career. he needs to focus on boxing

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
          phillipina girls are notoriously known for being sluts. it's in their genes, so what do you expect.
          jumpstart your career. mow a lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
            jumpstart your career. mow a lawn.
            lol, you did'nt read what i wrote after that, it was just to get a rise out of you guys, i'm not that ignorant, i'm actually a pac fan, so relax.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              lol, you did'nt read what i wrote after that, it was just to get a rise out of you guys, i'm not that ignorant, i'm actually a pac fan, so relax.
              im relaxed. that's why im givin you advice. wanna sell oranges instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                im relaxed. that's why im givin you advice. wanna sell oranges instead?
                don't sound relaxed, just messing with you guys, i apologize. phillipinos are good people, respects.

Comment

hah!

no matter how many fights Pac wins.........

he still got his azz KTFO'd !!!

by a biitch !

shame on her, using her feminine powers on poor little manny........

Comment

too bad for the entire family. if neither jinkee nor manny wants to speak publicly it's no one's business.

Comment

who cares! this isnt the days of our lives! i dont watch pacquiao for his moral uprightness!

Comment

Working...
                      X