No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Scandal Back Home Overshadows Cotto Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pakfuk View Post
    Latino? Latina? do you know where u came from?
    Study your swimming genes.
    You are r a mixtures of bastard bloods --- how can't it be worse than any human?
    Wow so this is the type of attitude that makes Pac fans look bad.

I think a mixture is better than a solid if there is such thing as better.

Black / Latinas
    Latin Phillipinas
    Italian / Black
    Brazillians are the **** and PR's
    White / Black

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      YOu just have to laugh at all of these Gayweather fanbitches, they're actually questioning Manny's values and putting Gayweather on a pedestal. The ****ing irony. All of a sudden Mayweather and his fanbitches became evangelical with holier than thou attitude, you've got to be kidding me.
      Thats some punks **** to say. Not many Mayweather fans on here dissing this at all thus far.
      That's pure hate right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner View Post
        Oh but you care about Floyds personal life.
        Yea but Floyd's black and he promotes himself so they don't care how good of a boxer he is.

See the black fighter appreciation thread

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          Boo to Pacquiao if this is true. I'm not down with playing, especially between married couples.

And Jinkee seems like a lovely lady. She doesn't deserve that. If it's true, I hope she never lets Pac see his kid - just as payback.
          WTF !!!

If that's the case than she would be 10x worse than he is.

I wish a ***** would, Pac ll' knock that ***** out for taking it that far.

It's an eye for an eye not an eye for a torso.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            he got caught red handed.

he was driving home from the jimmy kimmel show with a chick riding shotgun.

fans waiting for autographs in the parking lot took pictures and video of it.
            I didn't know that.
            Wow in that case Manny deserves the critisizm. That **** was dumb as ****.

Even still who cares ? Manny should tell the haters to get off his dick and count the money he's donated to help those folks. Then they should thank him for letting the world know Pinoy's got hands too.

It's not what he did it's how he went about it

Comment

• Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              This is kind of sad to see, since Manny is what gives a lot of Filipinos hope down there, and to have a hero like him have his image tarnished isn't exactly good, especially when he dedicates most of his fights to his country. If his countrymen turn their back on him, where will his motivation for boxing go?
              He can turn to us Americans. I have a feeling he's gained a couple fans on this one. one thing about Americans is we like real people, none of that holier than thou **** jus ****in and fighting.

Comment

Working...
              X