Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Ray Robinson at 5'11 doing at welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    What is the height limit for WW?
    Lol since when do weight classes have height limits? they're called weight classes not height classes, you could be 6'4 and if you can make 147 for a fight then your still a welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
      Lol since when do weight classes have height limits? they're called weight classes not height classes, you could be 6'4 and if you can make 147 for a fight then your still a welterweight
      He was being sarcastic, mate.

Comment

i think thats what he was trying to say to the TS dude

Comment

Since Paul Williams was kicked out and can't get a fight with Shane, Floyd or Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by JMM_135_#1 View Post
            i think youve missed the point, he asked what the height limit was not weight.... and of course there isnt one

tito trinidad was 5 ft 11
            DLH - 5ft 10
            paul williams - 6ft 2

all fought at welterweight

whats the issue?
            yea your right i did, anyway, tito did stick around at welterweight for the same 9 years as robinson tho he started at 18 instead of 19, but it's not really a big differrence so

Comment

what is celestino caballero @ 5'10" doin @ super bantamweight?

Comment

Are we seriously **** talking Sugar Ray Robinson?

Comment

at 160 Ray Robinson easily beats Roy. If anybody else thinks other wise then they are really overrating Roy.
                  skinny ray? i dunno, he did aight against welters, i'd say him and tito would be a good match but i just dont see how he'd beat jones, what does he have on jones at 160? speed? power? accuracy?

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                    yea your right i did, anyway, tito did stick around at welterweight for the same 9 years as robinson tho he started at 18 instead of 19, but it's not really a big differrence so
                    people are just differnt, maybe trinidads bones are a little heavier or denser or whatever,

look at caberello 5ft 11 and makes 122 lb although with a sturggle

Comment

at 160 Ray Robinson easily beats Roy. If anybody else thinks other wise then they are really overrating Roy.
                      Why?????????

Why would Robinson dominate Jones?

Comment

Working...
                      X