PAC's Jeet Kune Do Nutrition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    aight thanks.

they - roach, ariza, and tom - sure do know their science.
    They sure do. I always wondered how involved Nike is in Pacman's training - Do they provide their own sports science team to help him out?

Then again, probably not. They're not that heavily invested in boxing as they are in Golf and Basketball.

btw, thanks for the Read. Green K sent (not sure if I can send rep or not)

Comment

Originally posted by FloppyDiskz View Post
      They sure do. I always wondered how involved Nike is in Pacman's training - Do they provide their own sports science team to help him out?

Then again, probably not. They're not that heavily invested in boxing as they are in Golf and Basketball.

thanks for the green k, man.

i dont have any privy info into the nike deal but i'm sure all the gear that pac gets from them is specifically customized for his needs.
      Last edited by Killa_Kali; 12-07-2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

carbohydrates = rice
        i see, thats the reason why manny looks happy getting into the ring. roach said that manny is grumpy when he cannot eat well during training when hes cutting weight but when hes eating right hes a happy fighter. chinese have a saying that goes something like: " if you want to be happy everyday, eat rice."

Comment

ariza is also handling khan now, i think. but tom is exclusive to pac.
          Tom also handles Khan according to her website.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            i see, thats the reason why manny looks happy getting into the ring. roach said that manny is grumpy when he cannot eat well during training when hes cutting weight but when hes eating right hes a happy fighter. chinese have a saying that goes something like: " if you want to be happy everyday, eat rice."
            rice power lolz. yep loads of carbs.

Comment

Great read killa. Thx bud.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                Great read killa. Thx bud.
                much obliged man. aighty.

Comment

Watup peoples....new to the boards so pardon the interuption

Pac is a beast and what makes his powerpunching, relentless attack and machinegun punching is due to the fact that he applies JKD (specifically Wing Chun) to his fighting style and yes as one poster said, they have created a monster. Bruce Lee's philosophy is extremely popular in the Philippines along with Escrima and I have been su****ious of seeing this in Pac for some years now and a few months ago found out about the JKD diet and training for Pac. I am also a student of this fighting philosophy so thats why to me this is a big deal and important aspect of his fighting to point out......ALL HAIL Sifu Lee
                  Last edited by JKDfiGHteR7; 12-08-2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
                    Tom also handles Khan according to her website.
                    yep. fred, ariza, and tom are also handling khan.

Comment

Originally posted by FloppyDiskz View Post

enjoyed her book?

Comment

Working...
                      X