Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC's Jeet Kune Do Nutrition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this should put an end to the steroids bull**** (hopefully).

Comment

floyd sr: "I know my stuff, I graduated 10th grade science, th-tth-thththth---the man is on steroids",

Comment

These nutritionists don't know any more than anybody at Yahoo Answers. Pac works out ****ing 4 hours a day that's why he's ripped not because of their ******ed nutrition plans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          this should put an end to the steroids bull**** (hopefully).
          I heard Teri Tom used to work for Mosley, Barry Bonds and some MMA fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

you forgot canseco.

Comment

You guys and your thinly veiled sarcasms.

Some dummy's gonna take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                These nutritionists don't know any more than anybody at Yahoo Answers. Pac works out ****ing 4 hours a day that's why he's ripped not because of their ******ed nutrition plans.
                working out without eating right is major fail.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  You really think so?

They have labs to blood test you to see where your hormones are and adapt your workout accordingly. They can test how your blood reacts to food. Computers to measure everything you do with how it reacts to workouts. There is a lot of advantages to modern ways of doing things. Little things can make a difference. Adding food and supplements at certain times of the day. Training at certain times of day for your specific body-clock...and according to the program that is designed for you.

Now...freaks of nature tend to get away with a lot of things and many old school methods are still used because they are good...but it's always best to keep wanting to know more on how to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    you forgot canseco.

Comment

carbohydrates = rice

Comment

Working...
                      X