Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manuel Perez of Boxing News writes "I'm not impressed by Pacquiao's win"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The perez guy must have been watching another fight because cotto was running for the last 2 or 3 rounds.. not really throwing anything or trying anything.. indeed a tool..

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      He feels Pac has no talent, though.
      nah, he's wrong there.....pac's got talent. he's a great fighter, it's hard to deny that.

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
        that site has a **** load of biased "writers" and "experts" . Anyone can write and submit an article there , its just basically just a blog anyone can contribute no matter how crap an article it is . Wrters there like perez , santiago and gilfoid write utter ****e just to make themselves feel important as if they're real journalists.
        Are you saying Manuel Perez is Xcaret's pen name?

WTF Hector got talent?

Comment

Reminds me of Orwell's 1984. Trying to rewrite history.

Seriously though, just utterly utterly embarassing.

Pens must try to leap from his hand.

Comment

Cmon guys dude failed as a writer now he writes these hate articles to get hits on his website. You guys are making him famous, We got three different Perez threads..Just dont read it and he'll disappear

Comment

he's not even the worst writer on boxing news..................theres worse. scott gilfoid.....wow hes real real bad

Comment

Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
                i still don't understand why Manny fights ODL at 147, but refuses to fight Cotto at the same weight.

This catchweight bullsh@t must stop, either fight at the legit weight or don't fight at all....and this goes for Money as well.
                DLH was coming down from 154 and pac was moving up from 135. get over it kid. Cotto weighed in at 146 v. clottey.

Comment

does anyone know what he actually does on that website? i think he just writes opinion pieces, not real articles. either way, it's still dookie.

Comment

WAHAHAHA

this GUY is a SOLID ****

YOU see people always FIND excuses to DIS-CREDIT your accomplishment this is HATE and ENVY very OBVIOUS

Comment

Manuel Perez is worst than rob_Tc.

Comment

Working...
                      X