Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manuel Perez of Boxing News writes "I'm not impressed by Pacquiao's win"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god. This article is so bad, i cant even believe it.

Comment

Great article.

This guy deserves a Peabody award.

Comment

that site has a **** load of biased "writers" and "experts" . Anyone can write and submit an article there , its just basically just a blog anyone can contribute no matter how crap an article it is . Wrters there like perez , santiago and gilfoid write utter ****e just to make themselves feel important as if they're real journalists.

Comment

I knew from the start he would come back to that 145 issue even though he so confident beforehand regardless.

Comment

I hope this guy is not a writer because he's a complete IDIOT. Nothing he said there is true, makes sense or has any bit of intelligence to it.

Comment

he probly fckin lost his house on a bet and have this grudge on pac lol

i was actually banned on that site for calling him a stupid dumbfck.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                AHA! He said he'd quit if Cotto lost!! But he's back.
                Thats some nice revisionist history there. This guy should be working for foxnews.

Comment

Although I am a huge Miguel Cotto fan, and he has been my favorite fighter for several years now, I do not agree with this article

Cotto did not look or fight like he was weight drained at all. He looked perfectly fine to me. As a matter of fact, he looked to be in the best shape of his life. I also do not agree that Pacquiao's punches didnt hurt Cotto. The knockdown in the 4th definitely hurt him. He was wobbly getting up and his eyes looked dazed. At the end of the 8th round Pacquiao wobbled Cotto again with a jab right before the bell. Cotto started getting beaten up when stopped boxing and tried fighting Pacquiao.

Like I said before, I love Miguel Cotto. He has been my favorite fighter since I started watching boxing ~3 years ago, and its hard watching him get beaten down like that, but you seriously cannot discredit Pacquiao. He fought a brilliant fight and beat Cotto in every which way possible.

Comment

**** Perez. Even if PAC knocks Vitali out, he still wouldn't be impressed. The very definition of a hater.

Comment

i still don't understand why Manny fights ODL at 147, but refuses to fight Cotto at the same weight.

This catchweight bullsh@t must stop, either fight at the legit weight or don't fight at all....and this goes for Money as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X