• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post

Its sad actually.

The worst part of that piece,

he compared a 31 year old fighter in his prime,

to a 37 year old ball player at the tail end of his career.

Manny has been knocking out guys for damn near ever now,

while prior to his record breaking season,
    Bonds never hit more than 50 HRs in a year.

After the record breaker,

he goes all the way back down to 46?

Terrible comparison by the writer and the editor who allowed that to pass should run into a tree face first.

He clearly was roiding because he KO'D chatchai sasakul at 112. When he skipped 115 & 118 because he got some money to eat meat & chicken instead of dried up fish, he went up to 122 & tkod ledwaba that's when he started the balco, then when he went up to 126 to tko MAB he starts the hgh.....

knockdowns & tkos at 130, 135, 140....

now at 147 tko of cotto? he must be eating bull dookie with industrialized steroids washing it down with marquez's nutrient enriched urine.

Only other explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
      You have to understand my point with Bonds better if you don't. He took the fall for the entire steroids era yet they were doing it a good 10+ years prior to him using. Ego or not, he showed many things: Even the best feel trapped and can fall into temptation. Players feel they can't speak out any other way because of the "code of the players."
      He proved PEDs work when others were not so sure how much they worked. Look at the numbers.
      Baseball allowed cheating. They allowed steroid use. Hell, they allow cheating in general...always have. Greenies have been used for a very long time. Maybe we should take many of the ATG players out of the HOF. Greenies do help. And of course other drugs that can keep you playing.
      You know what else is cheating the record books? Keep black players out of baseball all those years. Get rid of Ruth.

That's why I give him a pass.

You pretty much covered this topic well but I agree completely with you on the need for a serious testing program in boxing. This is a sport where an illegal advantage can not only help you win but could kill or maime your opponent. Look at what professional cyclists go through to validate their performances. I think we would all likely be shocked to find out exactly whatis going on in our sport. I am a big fan of Pac but I after hearing where he came form and achieved I have heard several non boxing fans question where he gets his stamina, speed and strength. I hope and will think until proven otherwise that he is simply the Lance Armstrong of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseBudingBrah View Post
        He clearly was roiding because he KO'D chatchai sasakul at 112. When he skipped 115 & 118 because he got some money to eat meat & chicken instead of dried up fish, he went up to 122 & tkod ledwaba that's when he started the balco, then when he went up to 126 to tko MAB he starts the hgh.....

knockdowns & tkos at 130, 135, 140....

now at 147 tko of cotto? he must be eating bull dookie with industrialized steroids washing it down with marquez's nutrient enriched urine.

Only other explanation.
        this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
          I have seen almost every pacman fight from 112 pounds to now. Here is why i think it is likely he is on perfomance enhancement drugs:

1- Physique: Just recently Juan Manuel Marquez moved up alot of weight to fight Mayweather, Marquez unlike Pacman retained some water weight. He was muscular but not ripped as pacman who now looks like bruce lee. Boxer Kermit Cintron has said there is no way without some perfomance enhancement drugs can you gain over 20 pounds of muscle in such a short time. Even Duran, De La Hoya, and Mayweather didnt look that ripped.

2- He seems to get stronger with weight. If you look at pacman he was actually knock down 5 times at 126 and lower. He was knocked out twice by torrecampo and Singurat 3k batter, and was taken down by a stiff jab by Hussein at 122. But now he is willing to allow Cotto give him free body shots on the ropes. Cotto a man who can knockout a natural welter with ONE body shot and couldnt do any damage to pac with dozens. He had to go 12 rounds with Marquez twice, Larios, and Morales (1st fight) but now he can physically dominate naturally bigger fighters as David Diaz, De la hoya, Hatton, and Cotto.

3-Stamnia - Most fighters show fatigue and less sting in their punches in the late rounds. But pacman never shows any signs of that. in fact, the volume of punches get hige often. People say steroids hamper stamina for boxing. WRONG. If steroids don't help stamina why would pitchers like Clemens and Pettite take them if they decrease and not increase pitches thrown and innings pitched. In addition, these drugs help increase recovery time. Most importantly, pacman has been active for 15 years as a fighter and he never shows any effects of his tough fights. His energy seems to be get higher even after numerous slugfests. After Duran fought Hagler in a 15 round battle he had nothing left for Thomas Hearns and was knocked out in 2 rounds.

4-Head- His head seems to get bigger in proporation to his body. These are signs of HGH and other substances.

5- Designer Steroids can't be Traced- The fact is synthethic steroids as THG, Madol and Genabol can't be traced. There are also synthetic stimulants that can't be traced. So of course he hasen't tested positive.

6-Never heard of Steroids: Manny has stated he never heard of steroids. That is both humorous and preposterous at once. I guess when they do his blood and urine drug tests he thinks they are checking if he takes Flinstones Vitamins for kids or if he takes energy bars. Of course, HE KNOWS. They even have to sign papers with random drug tests. That sounds very defensive to say i never heard of steroids.

7-No Wear Down: All fighters are human after numerous fights they start to show age and wear down. Pacman has been active for 15 years as a fighter and he never shows any effects of his tough fights. His energy seems to be get higher even after numerous slugfests. After Duran fought Hagler in a 15 round battle he had nothing left for Thomas Hearns and was knocked out in 2 rounds. Even Hagler after the Duran fight looked shaky with Roldan early on. He even had his only official knockdown on the 1st round. Although some will argue it was half slip and half punch. Pacman has had tough wars with Morales, Marquez, Sanchez, Barreras etc., yet he seems to be impervious to slowing down as a fighter. Hagler a very conditioned fighter definitely started to slow down after his fights with Duran, Hearns, and John Beast Mugabi. Hagler was very slow in the Leonard fight due to the constant wars he had.

8- Top Rank doesent sue for Libel or Slander: Floyd Mayweather Jr and his father both have accused pacman of taking perfomance enhancing drugs. Bob Arum is an attorney why wouldnt he seek relief and damages for his top prize fighter's reputation being questioned? Because if top rank sues and they testify and its proven later that manny took drugs than they can go to jail for perjury. Some will say he wants to fight mayweather so he wont sue but other fighters as Kermit Cintron have already accused him. NO LAWSUIT yet.

9-Philippine culture: This dosent sound politically correct but i know the culture, I been to the philippines. I can speak some tagalog and cebuano. The country has a long history of corruption, scandals, and political wrong doing. The manila airport is the only major airport that charges a terminal fee for using their facility. Hotels are known to trump up charges on visitors. Manny knows the culture wells. The motivation is to make millions of dollars by cheating. If Manny stays at Featherweight and lower he wont make $10-$20 Million fight. He at best will be like Chris John of Indonesia a featherweight making at most $1 million a fight.

10- Defies Reality: Unfortunately, we have seen boxers as Vargas, Jones, Toney, Mosley get caught. We were foolish to believe that Mcgwire and Sosa hit 70 home runs and 66 home runs due to hard work and talent. Than Barry Bonds breaks the record a few years later, a record that couldnt be touch for nearly 40 years. Now we have a boxer that is Henry Armstrong with shocking power. When De La Hoya fought Hopkins at 160 he was KOd with one body punch. THe Great Jose Napoles couldnt handle the naturally bigger Monzon, Arguello couldnt finish Pryor on his quest for his 4th weight division crown. Now we have a Flyweight knocking out welters SO EASy. He is like a God. But he didnt look like a god before at 122. He is not a god. He is JUST JUICED UP.
          Al Haymon once posted a very similar blah blah blah. He backed it all up by saying "I am not accusing Manny of anything. I am just stating an opinion." If you bottle up the TS' 10 points in 1 sentence it would come out like this... "It's hard to believe Pac is this good so he must be onto something."
          Just like my friend accused Spud Webb of having a spring gadget in his shoes since no one of that size could possibly jump the way he does en route to winning the NBA slam dunk competition. Sometimes, things that appear unrealistic to you isn't really that unrealistic at all. Ask the Wright brothers. Don't think too hard TS. Brain cells die faster that way.

Comment

"Benny Leonard" is a low-class scumbag to try and smear Manny Pacquiao's name by making this thread and posting that article here.

Oh, of course Benny didn't accuse Manny directly and leave himself open to criticism. That would be too honest and so out of character for Benny. Instead he started the topic in a sneaky, manipulative way, by quoting something from Wally Matthews.

The result "Benny Leonard" wanted: discredit Manny Pacquiao by creating negative suspicions about him.

Comment

anythings possible, but im not gonna accuse him.

Comment

I can't lie watching him bully Cotto around, I was like "what is this guy on?"

He looked incredible but I don't think he's taking anything. It was just crazy watching him let his hands go on Cotto and tear him up.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  It would nt surprise me if pac is doing it blah blah blah

IF he past the test THEN
                  He's not doing it
                  Sr is ****in Jelous for his son
                  ELSE
                  He's doing it
                  Floyd is the greatest
                  END IF

even non programmers should understand that!!
                  you have to insert print command or prompt commands to have them show up or else floyd fans might not get a better hint.

btw, i doubt floyd fans have that kind of knowledge. i would love to be prooven wrong where any of floyd fans are a successful scholar of any field. if so then they are definitely an exception to that field. if you know what your looking at then floyd = run-time error or loopback either way he's more of a bug and pac is the HOT FIX!

Comment

Pac doesn't do steroids , Roach sneaks into his bedroom while he's sleeping and gives it to him.

Comment

What May sr. did is what you call psychological projection. Mayweather knows his son is doping, and to see someone as successful as pacquiao rise to the top, he comes to terms w/ cheating by blaming pacquiao. classical case of projection right thurr. from wikipedia:

"To understand the process, consider a person in a couple who has thoughts of infidelity. Instead of dealing with these undesirable thoughts consciously, they unconsciously project these feelings onto the other person, and begin to think that the other has thoughts of infidelity and may be having an affair. In this sense, projection is related to denial, arguably the only defense mechanism that is more primitive than projection. Projection, like all defense mechanisms, provides a function whereby a person can protect their conscious mind from a feeling that is otherwise repulsive."

Comment

Working...
                      X