No announcement yet.

Mayweather Ready To Fight "One-Dimensional" Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
    Jr is nowhere near Pacs stature. I wanna see them fight so Pac can beat him up to submission but I rather see Pac fight a classy boxer with BELT like Mosley. Jr and Sr belongs to WWF . Pac should stay away from Jr. Ass unless he will settle for 30% of the pot.
    I will comment on only one more unintelligent post. "Jr is nowhere near Pacs stature" is amusing to me because Floyd is actually somewhere near his stature. I'm assuming you define stature as career accomplishments. Pacquiao has won 7 world titles in as many weight classes. Floyd has won 6 titles in 5 weight classes. Pacquiao has won a vacant title, Floyd never has. When referring to Pac's world titles, one must understand that besides the vacant title, he has won several belts from individuals who were not recognized as the true division champ. Mayweather has won the WBC which most of the time means you are the true champion. So you are right, Pac has won more world titles, the question is: "Has Pacquiao won more recognized belts?" The answer is: No.

Comment

• LOL i find it funny how ya would say you cant wait till floy whoops manny, when ya know that the only way floyd could win is by running and outboxing him, A WHOOPING???!!! nah maybe just a boring win by decision.

Comment

• Dam! Who said boxing was dead?!?!?!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          LOL i find it funny how ya would say you cant wait till floy whoops manny, when ya know that the only way floyd could win is by running and outboxing him, A WHOOPING???!!! nah maybe just a boring win by decision.

Floyd don't need to "run" to beat Pacquiao. All he has to do is show his superior boxing skill and his ability to hit and not get hit. Floyd doesn't "run". He just outclasses his opponents who can't hit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON JUAN View Post
            Floyds a buissness man. Mannys a good fighter and he will bring out the best of floyd! In a lossing effort. Pacmans good. Floyds great
            Floyd isn't a business man, he is just a business unto himself which is different. Business men are intelligent, Floyd is just emotional. He isn't the brightest guy around and I doubt seriously that the guy has ever had an original thought. Floyd appeals to one group and I'm not going to say which one, then the hate will pour in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ^^Cody^^ View Post
              Floyd don't need to "run" to beat Pacquiao. All he has to do is show his superior boxing skill and his ability to hit and not get hit. Floyd doesn't "run". He just outclasses his opponents who can't hit him.
              I meant to add: The best offense is a good defense. True in every sport.

Comment

• The only ignoramus around here are the Floyd nuthuggers who is making Floyd something that he is not... he is a very skilled fighter, a technicaly sound defensive fighter...but making him the best there is? Not even close. How many wars did he have? please lets get real!!!

Comment

• He's gonna whoop his ass. After Floyd whoops on Manny he automatically shoots himself into the top 20 p4p ATG. When you DOMINATE(which he will) an All time Great fighter IN HIS PRIME and it isn't a fluke. Haters can't deny that skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by iskupaldi View Post
                    The only ignoramus around here are the Floyd nuthuggers who is making Floyd something that he is not... he is a very skilled fighter, a technicaly sound defensive fighter...but making him the best there is? Not even close. How many wars did he have? please lets get real!!!
                    So your level of greatness is measure by how many wars you've had?

Did you miss Floyd's fights with Corley, Ndou, and Chavez?

Comment

• Originally posted by iskupaldi View Post
                      The only ignoramus around here are the Floyd nuthuggers who is making Floyd something that he is not... he is a very skilled fighter, a technicaly sound defensive fighter...but making him the best there is? Not even close. How many wars did he have? please lets get real!!!
                      Do you need wars to be the best there is? If you beat the champions by outpointing them badly, does that downgrade the victory just because you didn't get hit very much? Some people seem to think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X