No announcement yet.

Did mike tyson take steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slipx
    anyway, a short list off the top of my head...

david tua
    evander holyfield
    ty fields (rofl)
    roy jones
    vitali klischko(be it soem kind of anabolic **** from gnc, i know the klischko's have dabbled in juice..most likely the kind you inject with a needle..ppl from that part of the world have always used steroids and unorthodox training to become big in sports..why should they be any different, their bodies are unique in a way that the muscles are like no other human being ever before, of course they ****ing juiced, /flame on,but before you do, take a look at Primo carnera, then a look at either klischko,granted carnera was a lesser fighter, but still. you can tell that isn't natural muscle on the klischkos, you can just tell, be it gnc anabolic **** or not,i guarantee they take some kind of **** like that if they dont shoot in the ass)
    wladimir klischko
    ken norton
    shane mosely
    roy jones and david tua?
    , what make you think tua took juice?, he isnt mucscular. i agree klicshko took juice and holyfield,mosley looks unatural maybe also norton

Comment

Why norton he looked good for sure, but nothing special with a little bit of weight training one can manage to built that body.

Comment

Where's everyone seeing these pictures of Tyson at like age 14-15, and these videos of him weightlifting. I'd like to see them if anyone has them.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Rocket
          Where's everyone seeing these pictures of Tyson at like age 14-15, and these videos of him weightlifting. I'd like to see them if anyone has them.
          me too, and why havent anyone seen picture of his father?

Comment

Originally posted by kapersky
            roy jones and david tua?
            , what make you think tua took juice?, he isnt mucscular. i agree klicshko took juice and holyfield,mosley looks unatural maybe also norton
            guess you missed the moorer fight,

tua's traps were larger than any traps I've ever seen on a human being, it wasn't natural, im talking 8 inch traps

and Jones, didnt take em until later in his career, around the time him and Griffin fought I'm positive he shot in the ass

Comment

Originally posted by marvelous_TG
              Why norton he looked good for sure, but nothing special with a little bit of weight training one can manage to built that body.
              thats bull**** man

Comment

Norton had one of the very best physiques in the history of the heavyweight division. His proportions were incredible. It's not just about size. Guys like Tyson and Golota had bigger biceps but neither had anywhere near the physique of Norton.

On the subject of roid use I would guess that a great deal of the more muscular fighters use roids. It's nearly impossible to retain that bulging bicep look when you run so many miles a day in addition to the sparring, rope skipping, sprinting and other cardiovascular activities that are a staple to every fighter's training regimen.

Comment

Drago took steroids

Hell I say make it legal, I don't think it'd matter much for punching power. Really don't. It'd just make guys more bulky and less mobile.

I don't believe the Jones taking steroids thing at all.

As for Tommy Morrison, that idiot doesn't know crap. He's pissed off at the world because he has AIDS and was nothing but a great white hype. The 17-0 Ray Mercer proved that. Morrison was like 30-0. Of course Morrison will try to project his own guilt of using 'roids on everyone else, especially his idols. How the hell would he know if Tyson had or had not taken steroids? I can tell you without a doubt that Tyson wasn't friends, gym mates, or anything even similar with Morrison. So even if we say Tyson did do steroids, Morrison doesn't have first hand knowledge of it. It isn't like Tyson would just shoot up in front of Tommy Morrison.

I don't think Tua took them. People who take them usually look really ripped and Tua has never looked ripped. Duh his stomach is always fat, but I mean even his upper body hasn't looked all that toned. I think it is a combination of Tua's laziness in the gym (or at least inability to get his weight down) and possibly his heritage. Though I know Maoris are definitely able to get cut. They're similar to samoans I think, and you see a lot of fat samoans, but look at The Rock, part samoan. Also look at some of the guys in Once Were Warriors. That guy that played Jango Fett, he's Maori and he's f'n huge, not fat.

Comment

after the beating i gave you in the czyz/white hope threads, i find it funny you have the balls to still post here

w/e, i guess some people like to hang around and continue congregating after they get punked

Comment

You accuse me of being racist, but let's set the record straight.

You go out of your way to defend ****ing Bobby Czyz, who nobody except maybe you, is going to say was a legend or even better than say a B fighter.

You make a post saying Pac vs. Morales for $45 is a rip off and that you won't buy it. Then, you say you would pay to watch Gatti vs. Mickey Ward (two white guys).

You said you think Wlad vs. Vitali would be fight of the decade.

You are one of the few John Ruiz defenders I've ever seen. How the **** do you say Pac vs. Morales could possibly be a flop, then go on to defend John Ruiz? What ****ing John Ruiz match isn't a "flop"? John Ruiz himself is a ****ing FLOP...and a couple other words that start with the letter F.

You also called Tarver a Tar baby, though you were subliminal with it, I saw right though that bull****. Tarver the baby? Come on, get real.

actually admired him for not doing that, 400 years ago his people were slaves, and now comes the big uprising, the retribution, the black panthers REJOICE and all that bull****,

george just said '**** it, i'm gonna do what i wanna do, and not gonna follow someone' and was himself,went on up there with an american flag... you gotta admire that..
                      Come on, what you really mean is George was a good n*gg*r. Just like Joe Louis was made to be. Say what you really mean. You're not fooling anybody. 400 years ago? Mother ****er, you've no ****ing clue.

Yeah, blacks were freed supposedly in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. But that didn't end the black struggle with whites in this country. Don't be so ignorant. You act like the black people of the US had it good in the 60s. Hahahahaha. Yeah, it may be better now than it has ever been, but discrimination still exists. It is more hidden, more subtextual. But, it is still clearly there. I see it every day in one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                      X