Did mike tyson take steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well why would morrison lie ? .

Comment

If Jim Morrison said that Tyson is on the juice, I ain't gonna doubt him. After all, he is the Lizard King.

Comment

What about David Tua? When he first went to America he weighed 190 pounds. Before you knew it he was around 220 pounds.......WTF and WTF. Later brother brologs.

Comment

Originally posted by deuskie
          he claimed that his trainers slipped it to him without knowing it because they were worried about him making weight.
          if he really told some sports writer that then I truly think vargas is a jerk off..i mean you tested positive, why jerk off the public? may as well say you went ahead and shot in the ass rather than discredit your own camp, vargas should be ashamed for disrespecting his people like he did with that statement,(unless the trainer he accused was some new guy he didnt know)

but yeah if he put that off on his crew and they had been with him for more than a few months, then yeah, that's some grimy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kapersky
            its like holyfield live in the gym no way he took steroids,
            dude, trust me. holy juiced.

I'm 22 years old atm, and I've pretty much been a gym rat since i was age 10-12. my dad used to take me so the gym just became like a 'second home' pretty much. anyway, my point is that I've seen pretty much every body type there is, and when you've been going to a large gym like I have for so long, then you develop a keen sense of judgement about who's juicing and who's not, and 99.5% of the time you are correct about it. the different body shapes you see everyday, endomorph,mesomorph,ectomorph. first you see an ectomorph and he's a string bean, and a year later he looks like a blowed up mini-arnold, with his veins showing around his biceps and etc then yeah, it's a good assumption that he did steroids or some kind of heartbeat-modifying drug to get there.

It's like those world-class bodybuilders, they all start having heart problems around age 50, (like what 40% of them have heart attacks around that age) expect arnold schw. to begin having issues, and of course this makes it so obvious that Holyfield did steroids if you look at other steroid users hearts, it's the exact same problem he had. so people saying holyfield didn't juice are 1> ethnically biased, 2> uneducated on the issue

I can look at an induvidual and tell if he's been on juice, it's just something i can do. I'll give a small list of fighters that I know, have done some kind of steroid in the past, be it some kind of anabolic **** from gnc, be it a needle in the ass

ps- tyson is a natural mesomorph, after seeing pictures of him at age 12, it's obvious his family line were super slaves, bred to be beastly. i wonder what his dad looked like, notice you never seen any pics of mike's dad.

anyway, a short list off the top of my head...

david tua
            evander holyfield
            ty fields (rofl)
            roy jones
            vitali klischko(be it soem kind of anabolic **** from gnc, i know the klischko's have dabbled in juice..most likely the kind you inject with a needle..ppl from that part of the world have always used steroids and unorthodox training to become big in sports..why should they be any different, their bodies are unique in a way that the muscles are like no other human being ever before, of course they ****ing juiced, /flame on,but before you do, take a look at Primo carnera, then a look at either klischko,granted carnera was a lesser fighter, but still. you can tell that isn't natural muscle on the klischkos, you can just tell, be it gnc anabolic **** or not,i guarantee they take some kind of **** like that if they dont shoot in the ass)
            wladimir klischko
            ken norton
            shane mosely
            Last edited by Slipx; 04-07-2005, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx

I'm 22 years old atm, and I've pretty much been a gym rat since i was age 10-12. my dad used to take me so the gym just became like a 'second home' pretty much. anyway, my point is that I've seen pretty much every body type there is, and when you've been going to a large gym like I have for so long, then you develop a keen sense of judgement about who's juicing and who's not, and 99.5% of the time you are correct about it. the different body shapes you see everyday, endomorph,mesomorph,ectomorph. first you see an ectomorph and he's a string bean, and a year later he looks like a blowed up mini-arnold, with his veins showing around his biceps and etc then yeah, it's a good assumption that he did steroids or some kind of heartbeat-modifying drug to get there.

It's like those world-class bodybuilders, they all start having heart problems around age 50, (like what 40% of them have heart attacks around that age) expect arnold schw. to begin having issues, and of course this makes it so obvious that Holyfield did steroids if you look at other steroid users hearts, it's the exact same problem he had. so people saying holyfield didn't juice are 1> ethnically biased, 2> uneducated on the issue

I can look at an induvidual and tell if he's been on juice, it's just something i can do. I'll give a small list of fighters that I know, have done some kind of steroid in the past, be it some kind of anabolic **** from gnc, be it a needle in the ass

ps- tyson is a natural mesomorph, after seeing pictures of him at age 12, it's obvious his family line were super slaves, bred to be beastly. i wonder what his dad looked like, notice you never seen any pics of mike's dad.

david tua
              evander holyfield
              ty fields (rofl)
              roy jones
              vitali klischko(be it soem kind of anabolic **** from gnc, i know the klischko's have dabbled in juice..most likely the kind you inject with a needle..ppl from that part of the world have always used steroids and unorthodox training to become big in sports..why should they be any different, their bodies are unique in a way that the muscles are like no other human being ever before, of course they ****ing juiced, /flame on,but before you do, take a look at Primo carnera, then a look at either klischko,granted carnera was a lesser fighter, but still. you can tell that isn't natural muscle on the klischkos, you can just tell, be it gnc anabolic **** or not,i guarantee they take some kind of **** like that if they dont shoot in the ass)
              wladimir klischko
              ken norton
              shane mosely
              I would add Oscar Delah Hoya to the list-130 to 155 in great low bodyfat shape, ....I don't think so. Do they only test for steroids after the fight or before the fight aswell? Later brother brologs. P.S oh by the way, is that Atlas pushing Foreman in the picture, and if so when did this happen?

Comment

**** what morrison says, if there was a fighter that used steriods then he is gonna have to live with it. morrison just wants money like canseco, what a ***** move. who is he to judge other people

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix
                  **** what morrison says, if there was a fighter that used steriods then he is gonna have to live with it. morrison just wants money like canseco, what a ***** move. who is he to judge other people
                  yeah...morrison's another name to add to that list.

and canseco, after the clowning Bill Maher gave him a few weeks ago, was publicly humiliated for his views in his book.

Comment

james toney,kilitschkos ,mosley,vargas took steroids... probablyholyfield,tyson noway blessed mentally and physically could of still been undefeated if cusdmato never perished

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx

david tua
                      evander holyfield
                      ty fields (rofl)
                      roy jones
                      wladimir klischko
                      ken norton
                      shane mosely
                      right on point man

Comment

Working...
                      X