Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacuiao - Lets be honest !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Pacuiao - Lets be honest !!!

Who do you seriously think is the better fighter, who can handle themselves better, who has better boxing skills ??????????.............

WHOS THE BETTER MAN

WHO WOULD WIN THE FIGHt ??

I personally think FLoyd Mayweather is a great character, hes just scared to accept himself........ thats why he trash talks...etc..etc

Hes naturally 'TOOO' much of great fighter to accept his ROLE in life.....

If mayweather believed in himself i think he would be as good as his Ego says soooooo.....

Common Mayweather M8, just do your thing m8, you only live once!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
    Who do you seriously think is the better fighter, who can handle themselves better, who has better boxing skills ??????????.............

WHOS THE BETTER MAN

I personally think FLoyd Mayweather is a great character, hes just scared to accept himself........ thats why he trash talks...etc..etc

If mayweather believed in himself i think he would be as good as his Ego says soooooo.....

Mayweather dominates Pacquiao.

Mayweather is not a vulnerable shot fighter who was just destroyed in his previous fights.

Comment

WHOS THE BETTER MAN

I agree with what you say. I think Pac is the better man, Mayweather the better boxer and pac the better fighter!

Comment

pacquiao ain't on floyd's level.

floyd is the greatest!

Comment

doesnt matter who we think is better........until fight night happens.its all speculations.......go with achievement and manner of victories

Comment

WHOS THE BETTER MAN

Floyd is a more skilled fighter than Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather has more tricks up his sleeve and can fight several different ways. Pac has one gear. If they fought, Floyd would have to make a serious mistake to lose. I think he makes Pac look silly. I do respect Pac for kicking Cotto's ass. He looked really good and deserves respect, but Floyd Mayweather is not Miguel Cotto.

Comment

pbf is better for me,even though it will be great fight

Comment

Id pick Pac to knock him out .

Comment

it's a tough one to pick as it's effectively the best defense in the sport vs the best offense in the sport but i'm favouring floyd ever so slightly as i believe his offense is better than manny's defense, and he can also figure things out for himself in the ring and adjust as needed. while pacquiao will never stop trying and has roach giving him great advice i don't think he can compete with mayweather's in fight versatility.

Comment

I think Floyd is a proper special fighter, I dont think, if manny was on top form and Floyd was on top form manny would even get INTO the fight....,

FLoys the man, he just need to step up - be a man - like he TRUTHFULLY is - and fight the best........

Just do it floyd......

You'll come out on top
                    Last edited by SpArKeD-CoLd; 11-15-2009, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X