Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacuiao - Lets be honest !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****s.... *****s... give pac his credit

you guys are a fan of one boxer seriously its kinda creepy

Comment

pac.....he beats floyd by late round tko....unless floyd gets on his bike for the whole fight then, pac by decision....

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        it's a tough one to pick as it's effectively the best defense in the sport vs the best offense in the sport but i'm favouring floyd ever so slightly as i believe his offense is better than manny's defense, and he can also figure things out for himself in the ring and adjust as needed. while pacquiao will never stop trying and has roach giving him great advice i don't think he can compete with mayweather's in fight versatility.
        i agree...

but i dont think PBF can hurt MP...

hard to beat sum1 u cant hurt...

its mind boggling really...

MP was visibly stunned by morales & marquez, fighters smaller than cotto

but was really having no problem taking flush shots from cotto...

damn i think he is still growing physically...

Comment

I give pac his credit, but Humans are naturally designed to always advance, and to be honest i think floyd is a more advanced fighter than Many Paquiao......

I just think fear is a big Part of mayweathers life, IF he he could accept himself and let himself free, he would be a trully amazing fighter.......

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
            Who do you seriously think is the better fighter, who can handle themselves better, who has better boxing skills ??????????.............

WHOS THE BETTER MAN

WHO WOULD WIN THE FIGHt ??

I personally think FLoyd Mayweather is a great character, hes just scared to accept himself........ thats why he trash talks...etc..etc

Hes naturally 'TOOO' much of great fighter to accept his ROLE in life.....

If mayweather believed in himself i think he would be as good as his Ego says soooooo.....

Common Mayweather M8, just do your thing m8, you only live once!!!!!!!
            Mayweather will have to deal with the combination of speed, power, chin, focus, heart and a style he hasn't seen before in Pacquiao. If slowpoke Castillo was able to pin Mayweather to the ropes and wear him down, I'm sure Paquiao has a pretty good chance of doing the same thing. If snail-slow Baldomir was able to land on Mayweather, I'm sure Pacquiao would land some too. Once Mayweather tastes Cleto Reyes he'd be broken, and uncle Roger would have to do something outlandish inside the ring again to turn the tide.

Comment

Pac by KO.. or he'll outwork floyd... But floyd most definitely will run like a little girl so it's gonna take couple of rounds or so..

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                i agree...

its mind boggling really...

MP was visibly stunned by morales & marquez, fighters smaller than cotto

but was really having no problem taking flush shots from cotto...

damn i think he is still growing physically...
                But that's purely speculative though and quite frankly a naive notion imo, Floyd HURT Oscar in round 5 with a brilliant right hand counter to the temple, he also hurt Oscar with body shots late on, that was at 154, so why couldn't he hurt Manny at welterweight? especially when Manny has been rocked hard by JMM? the fact is if Floyd lands a clean shot right on the sweet spot like the punch he floored JMM with then Manny will go down imo, i think the real question is can Manny really do any damage to Floyd? because Floyd hasn't been officially knocked down yet and when you combine his great defence with his iron chin the chances of Floyd being ko'd are extremely slim.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  i agree...

True, but if anyone was ever prepared to win a twelve rounder without being able to hurt the other guy it was Floyd Mayweather. I gotta admit before last night I never reckoned Pacquiao's chin was _that_ good but evidently it is and that's just another thing going for him in the potential fight with Money May. However I still believe Mayweather can and will land wowing, scoring punches on Pacquiao, well, just about at will and consistently so throughout the fight.

If something worries me as a Floyd fan it's gonna be Pacquiao's workrate and relentlessness coupled with his accuracy - that will win rounds, so Mayweather is gonna have to to rise to the challenge and commit to scoring points like he's never had to before in order to triumph this time.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    True, but if anyone was ever prepared to win a twelve rounder without being able to hurt the other guy it was Floyd Mayweather. I gotta admit before last night I never reckoned Pacquiao's chin was _that_ good but evidently it is and that's just another thing going for him in the potential fight with Money May. However I still believe Mayweather can and will land wowing, scoring punches on Pacquiao, well, just about at will and consistently so throughout the fight.

If something worries me as a Floyd fan it's gonna be Pacquiao's workrate and relentlessness coupled with his accuracy - that will win rounds, so Mayweather is gonna have to to rise to the challenge and commit to scoring points like he's never had to before in order to triumph this time.
                    u mean potshotting MP to death?

i think to be able to beat MP u really have to fight him...

like what erik morales did some years ago...

cant beat him by potshotting man...

this is the most important fight of our generation...

as a paying fan, i dont want to see a great deal of running & potshotting ruining it...

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
                      Who do you seriously think is the better fighter, who can handle themselves better, who has better boxing skills ??????????.............

WHOS THE BETTER MAN

WHO WOULD WIN THE FIGHt ??

I personally think FLoyd Mayweather is a great character, hes just scared to accept himself........ thats why he trash talks...etc..etc

Hes naturally 'TOOO' much of great fighter to accept his ROLE in life.....

If mayweather believed in himself i think he would be as good as his Ego says soooooo.....

Common Mayweather M8, just do your thing m8, you only live once!!!!!!!
                      an SD for floyd or he goes out in an ambulance at pac's hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X