Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto looked a bit like an over-rated Hatton last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned.

Damn, mods aren't playing. This is thread is foolish though, I want to see if Hatton fights Cotto and see if TS will back Hatton.

Comment

Why did this guy get banned? He was expressing an opinion, but he didn't personally attack anyone.

Comment

Cotto is not overrated, Pacquiao is just a monster. Surprisingly, Inferno asked how Cotto beat Mosley. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Why Cotto landed more punches on Pacquiao and actually put up a fight you ******ed ****s? You **** are **** fans of boxing.
          You're the biggest prick on this forum.

You whiney little *****

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
            Hatton lasted 2 rounds at 140 vs Pacquiao. Cotto was hitting Pacquiao with some hard shots and unlike Hatton gave Pacquiao a fight and would have won 3 of the first 4 rounds if it was not because of the KD. Just look at Pacquiao's face after his fight with Hatton and then look at Pacquiao's face after the Cotto fight.
            Come on now, that's along the lines of Hatton saying he would have won round 2 if it weren't for getting knocked out. You can't just arbitrarily change moments in the fight like that to suit your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by -ALT- View Post
              You're the biggest prick on this forum.

You whiney little *****
              I hope you get banned next ***. Actually, yeah I'm going to report your spam posts from now on ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                He did to me anyway, short of having a better chin of course.

Cotto got subjected to pizza face for 12 rounds and then was forced to run from a former 106lb'r.

After all his talk he didn't do much better.

How did SSM lose to this guy? Shane must of been having an off day or something.
                Cotto fought Calderon in the amateurs at 100 pounds. I guess that makes Cotto a former 100 pounder?

That former 106 pounder stuff is garbage. They were both the same size in the ring. The better man won.

Comment

Cotto got subjected to pizza face for 12 rounds and then was forced to run from a former 106lb'r.

How did SSM lose to this guy? Shane must of been having an off day or something.
                  Like i've been trying to tell all of you, mosley didn't lose to cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                    Why did this guy get banned? He was expressing an opinion, but he didn't personally attack anyone.
                    He got way too stupid an BBP laid down the hammer.

Comment

here we go again

Comment

Working...
                      X